cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW - I constantly think about..

@mspaceK  Are you able to tell someone you're feeling this way? My heart goes out to you. Heart I think it would be helpful to call Lifeline, Kids Helpline or the Suicide Callback Service and let them know what's going on.

Are you safe right now?

i'm calling khl. on hold though @WheresMySquishy @Tiny_leaf 

@mspaceK  Well done for reaching out and telling someone! I'm proud of you. Hopefully someone will pick up soon. Is there anything you can do while you're on hold with them? Maybe you can play an online game or do one of the activities on this thread.

@mspaceK in the meantime, would you like to find cute animal pictures or nice quotes or something?

They can be a nice distraction. 

I think I'm okay @Tiny_leaf @WheresMySquishy . Tired and drunk and depressed as heck. Hurt myself alot but got that sorted. Just laying in bed now. Probably fall asleep soon. Still fighting bad thoughts but exhaustion is getting me. Spoke to khl for an hour ish. Thanks for talking to me. I really thought I'd not be here tomorrow :/ 

@mspaceK take care, please. 

And let us know if you need anything. 

Image result for cute gifs

I hope you can feel better tomorrow @mspaceK  Heart I'll be thinking of you. Take care.

Hi @mspaceK 

I am just catching up on the posts from last night. I am so sorry to hear how challenging last night was for you, my heart really goes out to you- those feelings are so hard and you did so well to express them! I also to acknowledge the steps that you took to seek support from friends and helplines Heart It can be so hard to take that first step, but so important to talk to someone when you are feeling overwhelmed or unsafe Heart

There has been some amazing support offered here by other members of the forums, and I can really see the amount of compassion, understanding and empathy in every post of support- these are just some of the qualities that make our forums special! @WheresMySquishy  and @Tiny_leaf you have both offered such beautiful words of support and encouragement- I hope you were also able to do some self care for yourselves overnight! Heart We are here for you too, so shout out if you need anything today!

We know that for a lot of people that the evening times are really challenging, and it is great that our forums community is around to support each other. ReachOut staff are around from 9am until 11pm, so there are times where posts that could use some more support and TLC may not be seen until the following morning, so this is something to keep in mind too Heart

Seeing our members take steps towards safety and really showing our forums value of courage really makes me proud Heart We are around today if you need to chat more, @mspaceK and I am sending you lots of wishes that today is a better day Heart

bunny penguin GIF by Chibird

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

I have also sent you a quick email Heart

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

Hey @mspaceK Just want to check youre okay! Are you feeling better today?? Hope you had a good sleep <3 <3