cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW - I constantly think about..

I feel so sick everyone and a bit sad and tired. I think i have a really bad hangover. I'm just in bed - home alone now that my housemate has gone to work. 

I don't know what I need to do to help myself feel better today Smiley Sad 

Thanks for talking to me though @I_am_not_Groot @WheresMySquishy @Tiny_leaf 

I replied @Jess1-RO . I don't feel strong or courageous. I feel like a complete idiot. 

@mspaceK is there anything in the self care thread?

Or maybe another tv show?

Right now I'm just resting in bed @Tiny_leaf . Sipping water and going to try and get myself up to make some toast. Later I have a GP appointment and something on at headspace. Going to need to catch a lift there cause I can't drive today I don't think. 

What are you doing today?

@mspaceK that sounds good, and I hope you get the lift ok!

I'm doing horse riding, probably a lot of drawing and trying to have a nap.

Thank you @Tiny_leaf . And those activities sound pretty great too! Well I hope you can have a good nap. That's what I'm going to do. Nap! 

@mspaceK thanks. Smiley Happy I hope that your nap is good too! 

Hey @mspaceK hope you're feeling better from the hangover, I usually just eat warm food (usually greasy) and it makes me feel a lot nicer. Like burger and chips Smiley Very Happy 

Thanks @I_am_not_Groot . I had some hot chips and I ate toast earlier. Still feeling pretty yuck but I'm eating which is good. 

@mspaceK Yum hot chips! You'll feel better the next day for sure, don't worry! My hangover day are usually honestly the worst and I don't sleep well either after I drink, but it's all good the next day

Highlighted

Hi @mspaceK, I hope you're feeling better from the hangover. I also hope that the appointments went well Heart