cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW - I constantly think about..

@mspaceK It's only like 9 o'clock here at the moment. According to my body clock it's closer to midday or something Smiley Tongue

And it is.. like it's one country but spans an entire continent. I've been to the eastern states a couple of times, you guys have weird plants from my point of view. They're all so stringy and blue-colored. And heaps of house sparrows apparently; I'd never seen one until I went to Melbourne and then they were everywhere!

Even our magpies have different sounding calls, which is weird.

WA is the only Australian State I haven't been to yet @Tiny_leaf . Nature is pretty cool Smiley Very Happy 

It's just after 11pm here! 

@mspaceK If you get a chance to come here, look at the Pinnacles. They're a while away from Perth, but really cool. They're so weird, just towers of stone out in the scrub-land.

They sound cool @Tiny_leaf . I enjoyed going to Central Australia to see the natural landmarks. Smiley Very Happy 

Plus if the wind blows through them a certain way you can hear this low, deep whistling noise. 

I started drinking again. This isn't like me, not really. I want that good feeling to come back. Smiley Sad at the same time I don't want to feel anything at all. I know i'm making bad choices but I can't stop myself. Smiley Sad I don't want to stop myself. I can feel myself spiraling.

@Andrea-RO @Tiny_leaf 

@mspaceK it's good that you were able to recognize that.

Do you think you could try some distractions before you drink any more?

Or do some more writing? 

@Tiny_leaf I was writing in my journal. But i'm not sure it is very helpful when you start writing  Smiley Sad i'm so tired of everything Smiley Sad I know it is wrong to feel this way. I feel like another person. Why is this happening to me? why am I here? I am so sorry. 

@mspaceK are you safe at the moment?

well i'm alone in my room listening to music on my computer, talking to a few peoples and here @Tiny_leaf . I keep thinking about wanting to end my life and arguing with myself why I should live. Please help me Smiley Sad