cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW - I constantly think about..

I don't know what to do today. I can do anything I want and yet I have no motivation to do anything. I don't want to leave my room because seeing all the mess is infuriating me. I feel like running through the house and smashing everything. I don't feel like myself at all. 

I need a distraction.  I have no one to talk to or to be with right now. I feel so lonely and angry. Smiley Sad 

Hey @mspaceK just wanted to check in to see how you're doing! I haven't been online as much recently since I've been quite busy lately. How's the roommate situation going? 

Awful @I_am_not_Groot . I want to scream at her to put her shit away. It's really overwhelming me. And I started self harming again the past 2 nights. Smiley Sad 

That sounds really hard... @mspaceK she's still making excuses about how she's all tired and everything? Ahhhh I hope you're alright... Smiley Sad maybe do something relaxing today or tonight, just distract yourself and take your mind off all the stuff that's overwhelming and worrying you. You'll be okay! *hugs* 

Also, is your tummy getting better? 

@I_am_not_Groot She is constantly complaining about being tired or headache or something. And just comes home to sit on the couch to watch tv, or cooks in the kitchen or goes to her room to bed as soon as she gets home from work. I can't stand it. I don't even want to be in the living room anymore because of all the mess. I don't even want to spend time with her because she is just frustrating me so much. 

My tummy has been a bit better the last day but still getting pain here and there. Mostly better. At least right now it feels better.  

I have a headspace group session later today. Right now I'm just in my bed not doing anything. But I'm awake and don't feel like sleeping any more. I don't know what to do. :/ 

@mspaceK She sounds difficult to deal with.. would you consider moving away once your lease has ended? It seems like she's adding to your stresses. 

That's good your tummy feels better a bit better now! Did the doctors give you any medicines after the test? 

Hmmm maybe think about what you want to eat for lunch, or watch some shows, play some games, do you have any hobbies? 

@I_am_not_Groot I just got out of bed and I'm eating a reheated meal. I'm sitting outside in the sun eating it. I wish I could see a friend today to hang out with at least but everyone is busy. 

I am not sure when our lease is ending but I'm not written on the actual lease. I don't have anywhere to go even if I did want to move out. 

I can do any of those things - shows, games or reading. I don't really have any motivation right now. 

What are you doing today? 

I decided to put my own load of clothes washing on and I am playing a video game. 

I wish I could feel happy and excited Smiley Sad 

@mspaceK That sounds nice, I love sitting in the sun, particularly since its getting cold now. Ahh.. yeah that does suck when everyone's busy :/ but hopefully you can get a good chat with someone when you go to headspace later. 

Could you and your boyfriend get a place together? 

Aww that's alright, I get that as well when you just can't be bothered to do anything. Is there anything you feel kinda like doing? 

Right now I'm doing a bit of uni work before I go to uni later today. Otherwise not much, I feel like thats what I usually spend most of my days doing, just uni work 

That used to be me @I_am_not_Groot . Uni work all the time. 

Hopefully some time in the future we could. My boyfriend isn't in a financial position to do that yet though. 

Just playing a video game right now.