cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: *TW* I don't want to be here anymore

@MB95 

I am sorry to hear that you have been going through a tough time lately @MB95, but it is good that the feelings have been less intense and that the support you have received here has been helpful Heart It is really great that you are feeling safe within yourself and that you have been talking to your friend and that they have been supportive! I hope that you are feeling okay today. Have you got much planned for this weekend?

Hey @MB95, I just wanna check whether things are going well with you. Are you feeling safe and a little bit of under control right now? Please feel free to ask for help if you have any difficulties, we are here and supporting you Smiley Very Happy

Hey @MB95 , I've just been catching up on this thread, weeks where there's a lot of anniversaries can be so hard. I'm loving all of the support and suggestions you've had here, and I feel like I don't really have much to add there .. @Lost_Space_Explorer5 's fancy brain comment also made me lol and think of these awkwardYeti comics, have you seen them before? 

Brain tries to relax | Awkward yeti, Heart and brain comic, Funny comics

Heart and Brain: An Awkward Yeti Collection by Nick Seluk

The brain is an endlessly complex and infurating thing sometimes hey- so I just wanted to let you know that we're thinking of you, and here to support you however you need. Hope you are doing OK and have been able to be kind to yourself these last few days, you deserve it.

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2020 here

@MB95  sorry you have been having a tough time lately, how are you feeling today? 

Hey @MB95, I just wanted to check in on you to see how things are going?

Thanks guys. I'm not feeling great, but I'm okay I guess. Just trying to rely on myself cause I have to leave soon. It's not really working but I don't have a choice so just doing what I can. Thanks for checking in.

@MB95  I am sorry you are feeling bad at the moment. if there is anything we can do to help let us know. 

I'm sad to hear that you're not feeling your best right now  @MB95. Smiley Sad
I hope you can feel better soon. We're all here for you if you need someone to talk to. Heart

Smiley Sad I'm sorry you're having to rely on yourself so much right now @MB95.. Obviously we'll be here for you until the day you have to leave us Smiley Sad And even then we'll be *here* in spirit. We could even do something as a farewell? And of course we encourage you to keep seeking out support, as you deserve to be heard Heart You have done so much for this community and we're gonna miss you when you 'graduate' RO... I won't forget you Smiley Sad