cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: *TW* I don't want to be here anymore

@MB95  I am sorry that happened it is always hard when we finally open up to trusting someone and then they leave especially without telling us. Is there anything comforting you can do this afternoon/evening to try and feel a little less horrible? 

Awww @MB95 I'm so sorry she left without telling you Smiley Sad *hugs* I'm sorry that really sucks

Sending lots of hugs and self care vibes your way Heart It's okay to be sad. You're not alone even though she's gone. We're here for you

Hey @MB95 are you okay? I'm really worried about you because of your lack of supports right now Smiley Sad No pressure to respond but just letting you know we're thinking of you

Still thinking of you @MB95 I hope you're okay Smiley Sad

Some sloths for you

sloth GIF

sloth eating GIF

baby animal flower GIF

sloth partying GIF

this one made me laugh because it's got a drunk swearing sloth in it

Art Drawing GIF by GEICO

I'm allowing 3 working days before I start to worry too much don't worry Smiley LOL

But please be okay, I'm really worried Smiley Sad

@MB95 hey there, just wanted to check in and see how you're going. I hope you're ok. Just browsing through the forums and I was thinking of you.

Thanks guys. I'm really sorry. I'm just finding things a bit too hard atm and kinda gone into shut down mode. I appreciate the support though so thankyou. Just wanted to let you know not to worry about me! I'm fine and I'm sorry. 

@MB95  I am glad you are ok. Just do what you need to get through we are always here when you are ready. 

@MB95 It's okay don't be sorry! I'm just happy you're safe Heart

Yeah I'm sorry. That's why I wanted to check in - to make sure you guys aren't worried and know I'm alive. Sorry! I'm not okay but I'll be fine. I have my first appointment back with my psych tomorrow. Probs a good thing today was a PH cause I've been wanting to cancel it but couldn't. I know I need it but I just don't have any interest in going back anymore. Feels like a complete waste of time when they just leave anyway. Anyway, sorry for the rant. I'm just angry and sad and sick of people leaving me and proving time and time again how pointless this all is. Just feeling like there is no point to therapy and quite frankly, no point to life. Thankyou for the messages though, you guys honestly make it worthwhile sticking around to fight. I'm really going to miss you all. SO MUCH!!!! Please don't worry about me though, I'm all good. Thanks again for checking in and I'm really sorry for not letting you know sooner. Just haven't been in a good place. 

Ahh stop saying sorry, you have nothing to be sorry for @MB95! Smiley Sad I'm sorry things have been so hard and I'm glad you're talking to your psych tomorrow. Feeling like there's no point in life is such a painful thought to deal with on your own Smiley Sad I'm glad you're still here. We're gonna miss you too Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad It really sucks that you can't stay. It doesn't mean we don't care about you, okay? And there are other places which want to support you and have people who care like we do, so just, don't feel like you have to do this alone. You matter so much and I know you've got so much to offer the world.

How soon will you have to go (roughly), if that's okay to ask? (No pressure to respond, I know you said you were going to take a break now)