Re: I don't want to be here

[D] Are you safe @Panda-Lover2020?

Highlighted

No why?? I don't want to live anymore.

Highlighted

Hi @Panda-Lover2020 

It sounds like things are really hard at the moment. you have mentioned that you don't want to live anymore, are you safe right now?

I have also had to edit your post as it may be triggering for other users. I have also sent you an email so keep a lookout for that.

Highlighted

I am going through things ATM

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain privileged information or confidential information or both. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it and notify the sender.
Highlighted

Hi @Panda-Lover2020 

It sounds like there are some incredibly difficult things going on for you at the moment...

What do you think would help you at the moment?

We could talk through what's been going on, I could find some supports you can contact when things get like they are now, or something else entirely.

I also just want to say that you're not alone in feeling like this, and that there is help. Things can get better from here. 

Highlighted

Hi @Panda-Lover2020 . 

We are really sorry to hear that things are so tough for you at the moment, and it's great that you have posted here. Do you feel comfortable telling us a bit more about what you are going through?  A lot of people in this community have been through some really tough times, even if it doesn't seem like it at the time, things can get better. 

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

TW Re: I don't want to be here

My uncle committed 🙁

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain privileged information or confidential information or both. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it and notify the sender.

Highlighted

@Panda-Lover2020 oh, gosh, that sounds like a horrible experience...

What supports do you have atm?

Suicide Callback Service can be a really good resource for people who are dealing with suicidal thoughts, and for anyone who has lost someone to suicide.

I've personally found them really helpful.

The link is here if you want to check it out: https://www.suicidecallbackservice.org.au/

Highlighted

Re: TW Re: I don't want to be here

Hi @Panda-Lover2020 , that is really devastating to hear. We are so sorry, I can't imagine what you are going through. 

Talking to a professional can help a lot to help process this kind of grief and trauma, have you been able to speak with a psychologist or school counsellor at all? 

This is a safe space, and we are here for you. 

Check out our community activities calendar here