cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW Re: I don't want to be here

I am seeing a councilor

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain privileged information or confidential information or both. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it and notify the sender.
Highlighted

Re: TW Re: I don't want to be here

That's excellent that you're already seeing a counsellor. Do you think you would be comfortable talking to them about the feelings you've described having today? You've shown a lot of bravery posting here and we are really glad that you came to the forums Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Re: Chit Chat

My mum is calling someone to talk to me about what I am going through ThankYou for helping me.ThankYou

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain privileged information or confidential information or both. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it and notify the sender.
Highlighted

Hi @Panda-Lover2020 , That is really wonderful to hear, thanks so much for letting us know. 

You showed so much bravery posting here, and letting your Mum know how you were feeling , and we are really happy to hear that you are going to speak to someone about it. It can be really hard to ask for help, we're so glad you did Heart Heart 

Highlighted

So do you stop messaging me now or what??

Highlighted

Hey @Panda-Lover2020 , it looks like you're replying from your email - you'll get emails when anyone responds to your post, and you're welcome to come on to the forums whenever you like Smiley Happy 

If you'd prefer not to get the email notifications, you can disable that in your profile so you won't get any more emails. I'll just move this response to your other thread, so you don't get a whole lot of email notifications from other people chatting. I hope that makes sense!

Feel free to keep us updated on how you're going if you would like to as well- there's a lot of great people in the community who are always there for support Smiley Happy