cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

TW: I feel like I’m not myself anymore

I used to be a happy, bubbly, sweet, excited, crazy girl. Now I’m scared of everything. I hate myself. I have scars. I’m not happy anymore. I can’t take it anymore. I feel like the world would be a better place without me. Like what part in this world do I play that is important? What is the point of me being here anymore. I’m so stressed it’s so overwhelming. I don’t know how much longer I can do it. I miss my relationship with my mum. My sister hurts me nearly everyday, physically and emotionally and she’s disabled! I just don’t see a future.

the thoughts are getting so loud and are taking over me. I don’t want to act on them. Im Scared of myself. I’m scared of what life is going to throw at me tomorrow and the next day and the next day etc... I’m scared if when I’m having the bad thoughts I’m going to follow through with them then there will be no turning back.  I Need help

It probably doesn’t even matter. No one cares about me anyway.

Re: TW: I feel like I’m not myself anymore

Hey @Jesssister2001, it sounds like you are in heaps of pain. We really want to let you know you're not alone. I am just about to send you an email keep an eye on your inbox Heart

Hi @Jesssister2001,

How are you going today? We are all thinking of you today and sending lots of kind thoughts and support your way Heart

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

hey @Jesssister2001

i can definitely relate to how you’re feeling, it’s scary isn’t it ? is there anything you can do to calm yourself down ? i would recommend you to talk to Kids Helpline and we all CARE about YOU !! just checking you’re safe ? 💗💗

Hey @Jesssister2001 I'm sorry to hear you are struggling with all of this.
Having a sister who is disabled sounds incredibly tough and tiring for you. I can kind of imagine how that is, having a brother who is on the autism spectrum.
Does your sister have any idea or understanding of how she is hurting you? And do your parents know?

I've seen a few of your posts around before, but my brain is foggy right now from pain meds. Are you seeing a counsellor or is there someone who you can confide in and talk about how you are feeling?
I want to remind you that you are apart of this community and we will always care! <3 x
If you want to talk about the tough stuff or just chill in games, that is always okay.

How are you today? <3 x

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart