cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I feel physical pain after my only friend turned on me.

@scared01.
I just remembered, I already have mentioned this to my gp, and she gave me Iron tablets to take at least 3 times a week. I naturally have low bp, so that can't really be helped. I'm ok today though. School shouldn't be too hard either.

Guess what? I have a friend now! I think...
She still hasn't said that we're friends yet. I have to ask her.
Thanks @WheresMySquishy, @scared01, @gina-RO, @Jesika, @DruidChild, @Bananatime04, and anyone else that helped me through this tough time.
I still feel a little bit of pain, but hopefully, that will subside soon.
Thanks again everyone!Smiley HappySmiley Wink

Re: I feel physical pain after my only friend turned on me.

i hope your day is a good one @xXLexi_Lou122Xx
its great that you might have a friend. i dont think asking is required though but thats up to you. its usually known through a mutal respect and like for each other.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Re: I feel physical pain after my only friend turned on me...

Thanks @scared01 .

Today was better, but my head kinda hurts after yesterday. A good thing tho, is it's storming! SWEET RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats good to hear. weve got rain here too but hoping it eases since ive got a busy weekend in the outdoors
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I feel so alone...
Why does this happen to me?... I feel like I'm slipping into the darkness again.
I hurt all over again. Probably because my friendly classmates don't hang out with me.
I just want it to stop. When will it stop?!

**sniffs... then bursts into tears**

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx , 

I'm really sorry to hear that you had such a tough night. How are you feeling this morning? Are you safe at the moment?

Yes I am safe. This morning has been really hard, because I have a big family party I have to be at, but I'm really not in the mood. It's my Granddad's 80th, but I still don't want to be here.

Thanks @Andrea-RO. Here's one positive thing about today: I recreated my art assignment for school.

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

I'm glad to hear you're feeling safe. Andrea's not in at the moment, but I thought I'd reply to your comment about art, I hope you don't mind. 

It's just that I love art and did it in highschool. You mentioned you recreated your art assignment for school? What do you mean exactly? Like painted the same thing again? Would love to hear about it!