cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: I just want to be vulnerable right now. I'm sick to the death of all these appointments.

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

I can hear you're feeling pretty tired, physically and emotionally. It must be really difficult for you not knowing what it will take to fix your condition. I'm just wondering if your school are aware of some of the challenges you're facing at the moment? Just asking because they might be able to provide you with extra support with assignments, which would be one less thing to feel stressed about. Heart 

Re: TW: I just want to be vulnerable right now. I'm sick to the death of all these appointments.

Hey @Bre-RO.
Yup, completely drained physically, emotionally, and mentally.

Yes, it's very hard, but I had an appointment with a cardiologist, and I got the news I wanted. I won't need surgery, and I don't need any other treatment! I don't have a single problem with my heart, except for an unusual artery formation. But they said that it's fine! They still want a test, to see if they are right, but I'm sure it will be fine. I just need to see a neurologist, check my blood sugar, and go back to my GP about it. Then I'll find out what's going to happen from there. I can play sport again!

No, my school doesn't know about it yet, but they will be given information about my condition when I get everything else done. I doubt that they would anyway. I'm in the extension for Humanities, and English. They won't give me that kind of support, unless I go through the big process of getting a medical certificate, and a letter from the GP, and all the other stuff.

But I got my draft in okay, so I should be good. I don't have Musical rehearsals anymore, so I can go to Homework club, and do my assignments there.

So far, I'm doing okay. I do have some feelings of sadness and aloneness, but that's all normal.

My mum's away for the weekend, while my dad looks after me and my 4 other siblings, and we clean the hose and have fun with my dad. I don't get very much time with him. He's always working, and telling us to do our jobs. But I know he just wants to have fun on the weekends. He can't when the house is a mess. But that's okay. We always find a way out of it eventually, and he forgets about it. But today, I need to put all my new clothes away, and then we can have fun. Smiley Happy

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

That's great news about your cardiology results Smiley Happy.  Yay, you can play sport again!  It's so good to have an outlet.  Exercise is so great for stress I find.  Also, well done for getting your draft and working on your assignments.  It shows that you have real courage and resourcefulness.  Thanks for sharing this.

Hope you are having a fun weekend Heart

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  I'm sorry that you're feeling so drained but I'm really happy that you don't need any treatment! Hopefully the other results and appointments will also go well.

Hooray! It's great that you can play sport again. Smiley Happy

Hope you had fun this weekend Smiley Happy

Thank you @TOM-RO, @WheresMySquishy.

Yes, I've been waiting for ages, or at least what seemed like ages to get the appointment.

The weekend was tiring, but I got through it. I'm still exhausted just sitting around and typing. I haven't even taken off my shoes from school yet, which is unusual.

Oh well, better do it now! Smiley Happy