cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW. I'm terrified

@Bananatime04 thanks. I just have so much going on. I got myself admitted because I couldn't cope and I dont want to go home because that means dealing with my problems.

My nurse wasn't very helpful. She said I should look at in a positive way eg like it could have been worse, I know not to walk at night now, etc. I just want someone to validate my feelings and make me feel safe.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

When will you need to go home @redhead? Do you think you could ask a friend to come and stay with you or go stay at a friends house? Good job on identifying some positives in such a scary thing! I know how hard it is to find positive things in negative situations but you’ve done a great job in doing so! Is there anything you would like to talk about? I’m here to listen ❤️

@Bananatime04 they want to discharge me tomorrow. And where I live I can't have people stay over so it rules out that.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Do you have anyone that you could go to and stay with them if it gets too hard by yourself? Also could you talk to that nurse about ways you can cope?
How are you feeling now? Any better than this morning?

I hope you’re doing better today @redhead ❤️ And good luck if you are getting discharged. How are you feeling?

Hugs @redhead. I’m so sorry to hear about the assault, it was really brave of you to report it. The people who told you that it was your fault or you should just think positive are wrong, it wasn’t your fault and it’s normal to be upset and frightened by it, although of course it is important to also look after yourself and have hope for yourself Heart

What’s the plan for today? 

@Bananatime04 @DriudChild I'm a bit better today. I'm going home in about 15 min.

I've made a plan for the week with my nurse to keep busy. I'm just hoping I follow it.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

I’m so happy you’re better today @redhead ❤️ But if it gets too hard at home by yourself then I’d suggest to call a friend Or do something to distract yourself. I hope the plan goes well! Also remember that if you need someone to talk to I’m here!

That’s good to hear @redhead, hopefully having a plan is helpful. We’re here to encourage you if you need some support with following your plan Smiley Happy Heart

Highlighted

I am new to this thread, but I followed up on all your replies.
@redhead, I am always here for you too. Good luck with the rest of this week!
*HUGS*