===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Re: TW. I'm terrified

Yeah what's up @redhead?

@mrmusic I feel really scared and vulnerable.
Like what if they let him out.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead, it's really understandable that you feel scared and vulnerable, particularly given what's happened to you over the last couple of weeks. Heart

The thought of him being let out must be terrifying. I can hear how hard it is for you to sit with these emotions and thoughts. Do you have any way of distracting yourself? I also think now might be a good time to contact 1800RESPECT about these thoughts for some more tailored support. Heart What do you think?

Web chatting to 1800RESPECT sounds like a good idea.
Then head to bed, my new injection is making me super tired but I can't sleep
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

I hope the chat is helpful for you, and that you have a restful sleep tonight @redhead. Heart

Really proud of you for seeking support during such a difficult time!

hey @redhead , just wanted to jump in and say that I agree with @mrmusic and I think you are being incredibly strong and brave in dealing with everything that's happened. I hope you rest well and please keep us updated on your situation if you need any more support <3

I'm so triggered. I missed the bus home from Friday night magic and had to walk home. Didn't get very far without sever panic attacks and paranoia. And I totally swear I saw the perpetrator in town. I'm a fucking mess.
Hospital is on road home so I took myself somewhere safe. Also I can't cope with ptsd, I want to die. (Am safe, getting help in emergency and haven't even self harmed for nearly two months)

Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead you are SO strong and doing so well by yourself right now to ensure your safety in spite of everything that’s happened for you recently.

2 months without sh is such a huge accomplishment that you should pride yourself on, you hold so much resilience inside you and I’m constantly seeing you bouncing back stronger and stronger though anything that life throws at you.

It is so understandable that walking home would have brought up these feelings of panic and paranoia but despite this you’ve told us that you’re safe and getting help - I am so proud of you Smiley Happy

@linkinpark13 thanks. It's so hard though, I don't know how I'm doing in.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire