cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW.I need to vent this.Don't read it.

@redhead I am sorry you are feeling so awful tonight Smiley Sad i also wish i had something better to say something that could actually be helpful. i can relate to a lot of what you wrote in your first post and you arent alone in feeling like that. it is really hard though to have those feelings for so long it really take a toll. i am here if you want to talk about anything. 

I made it through the night, and tbh that makes me angry. I really can't do this anymore
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

So sorry you're feeling angry @redhead, I feel the opposite I am very glad you made it through. It sounds like a really painful morning, are you at home? 

@Bree-RO Yeh. My CM is coming at 11
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Ok let us know how you go @redhead Heart

She's not here yet Smiley Sad
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead how did your CM go? i hope you are ok. 

Hi @redhead, just wanted to see how you are today. Smiley Happy

@Eden1717 my CM was ok, I found it really hard to talk to her about this stuff though. She took some notes to take to my psychiatrist though and is keen to touch base with me on Monday. We talked about trying to notice the outside world and not just what's in my head/how I'm feeling.

@jess1600 after seeing my CM my best mate has taken me up to the coast to see his family and so he can fix his car. It's been a good distraction. Today's a little better but it's tiring pretending I'm ok around everyone. I'm so tired, I'm not sleeping and I'm exhausted by my mh.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

I'm glad to see your day wasn't too bad, and I'm also happy to see that your talking to someone about this although I don't completely understand what your going through I'm sure it's the right step even though I know it's hard for you to open up, don't give up it will only benefit you Smiley Happy
Have you tried listening to some calming/soft music or reading a book?
I'm sorry I don't have any decent advice, but I hope this helps a little bit.
Always here if you need to chat 💖