cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW I really really hate myself

Hey @Bananatime04 I'm thinking of you!! I'm sorry your counsellor is leaving, it can be really hard to part with people we feel a connection to and who have helped us! Naming your pug puppy after her is such a sweet idea and Macy looks JUST gorgeous, I think my eyes turned into hearts while looking!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx thank you Heart
I have been for 3 long walks today Smiley Happy that’s self care, right?

That’s great! Can we start later this afternoon? Or tomorrow.. or you can start now if you want, I just have a bit going on

@musicfan_xo it’s okay, you can talk breaks as often and as long as you need. We are here for you Heart I hope you are okay

@Janine-RO can I ask you something?

@JazzInMay I’m so sorry I missed your post..

Thank you Heart I actually just called and the girl that answered was very supportive Smiley Happy she’s not the same as Macy but I think she will help me.
Haha my puppy is so adorable! I can’t wait to spam you guys Smiley Tongue

@Bananatime04 @JazzInMay @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @Tiny_leaf @Anonymous I'm not the best but thanks anyway, sorry if I missed tagging anyone.

How are all of you?

@Bananatime04 yeah, thats self-care!

It turns out that the one I wanted wasn't in store, its an online thing. but my mum said she'll buy it for me tonight, so that I can get it relatively soon. We can still brainstorm later, I just won't be able to do it straight away. Smiley Happy
I do have to finish some school work still, so we don't have to start yet. Just tell me when youre ready, I'll be here. Heart

@musicfan_xo sorry to hear that.. if it helps, I’m kinda not okay as well Smiley Sad it’s tough but we will get through it

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx yea but also kind of not.. Smiley Sad I’m doing it everyday to lose weight.
That’s okay, I’m probably not okay enough to think of some good ideas right now anyway. I hope it doesn’t take too long Heart
Thank you Smiley Happy

@Bananatime04 Oh..
But at least you're enjoying it?
I hope you can do something that makes you happy, because that is self care.

I don't know how long it will take, but it's up to you when we start brainstorming. Smiley Happy

No problem Heart

@musicfan_xo
I'm doing okay, just tired and ready to get back to some face-to-face learning. I suck at home schooling. theres no motivation.. Smiley Tongue

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx yea it was fun, I spoke to a new counsellor that could potentially be my new regular counsellor Smiley Happy
I’m watching Netflix now, so I guess that is self care.

Do you know if Janine is working today?

@Bananatime04 I'm sorry to hear that, is there anything I can do?

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx sorry to hear that too Smiley Sad