cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW I really really hate myself

Hello @Bananatime04 and @xXLexi_Lou122Xx it is great to see how supportive your relationship is Heart I am glad to hear that your school counsellor is lovely @Bananatime04, it sounds like you have good support available for you at school. You mentioned that you feel like shit today, are you feeling a bit better now?

Eddie is very cute! Can I ask what breed he is?
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I’m so sorry to hear you’ve had toxic support people! I’ve never had that, never even thought it existed! I hope you’re okay now Heart

He got some cuddles! He loved them.. bet he knew they were special Smiley Wink

I’m in my vegemite pjs and a big blanket! I’m warmer now because I had a really hot shower Smiley Happy

I like being alone but also not because I just.. get scared being alone because of trauma but it’s fine.

I don’t think I’m ready to talk about it.. I tried to bring it up today when I saw the counsellor a few times but it is really hard to talk about.

I’m way behind with school! So you’re not alone!
Highlighted

@TOM-RO thank you Heart Lexi is quite a legend hey!

I really liked talking to her. I usually take time to build trust before opening up but I just felt so comfortable with her and told her lots Smiley Happy

I still feel like shit Smiley Sad

Eddie is a Maltese shih tzu.. or just a little shit. His name is Boof head
Highlighted

@Bananatime04  I don't have much time to chat right now but I just wanted to say how cute those pics are! We could all benefit from having a dog like Eddie. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@Bananatime04 it’s okay, They were my guidance officer (Did not move, I moved schools), and 2 youth leaders who moved to another country. Well, they originally lived in that country, but came to Australia to work, but then they had to move back. They were my mentors. But it’s okay now, I don’t need them, and it’s not my fault they are so toxic. Smiley Happy

Aww, I’m glad he thought they were special! Smiley Wink

Vegemite? Ick... Smiley Tongue I actually don’t like vegemite, despite being Australian... Smiley Tongue But a big blanket sounds like what I need right now! I’m in my fluffy pjs, but I don’t have a big fluffy blanket. I might make a cubby house, with a lot of fluffy blankets! Smiley Happy

That’s fair enough, and understandable. Do you sit on your own in class, or is it just not having a friendship/acquaintance with anyone in those classes?

It’s okay, you don’t have to talk about it until you feel ready. Heart

Damn, not you too! I’ve had several emails to my parents about my incomplete work, but it’s not my fault that they send way to much, when we have a lot to get done, and we all learn differently...
I definitely prefer Face-to-Face learning, because it also helps me keep focussed and able to stay motivated.. Good thing I go back on Monday! Smiley Happy

Oh! I found out that my bullet journal and special pens for it are coming on Monday! We can start brainstorming if you like. Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted

Aw, thanks guys! I’m not really a legend though... Even as you say it. Smiley Tongue
You are legends too, even if you may not see it sometimes! Heart

I’m here if you want to talk about anything, or brainstorm some bullet journal ideas? Heart

I’ll find some cute Nala Pics, and show you here. Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted

@WheresMySquishy thank you! Heart
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I’m glad they’re gone! I hope you can find someone that works for you Smiley Happy

I hate vegemite as well.. I like my pjs though Smiley Tongue I’m weird

Well someone offered for me to sit with them but I was too sad yesterday, I wanted to be alone so I could think. About things.

I know! Their expectations are so high, they don’t understand how being in a classroom with someone qualified to teach is different than sitting at home on your own..

Awesome!

You are a legend Lexi! If you say we are legends, you’re a legend Heart
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 Yeah, they weren't good people. At least the guidance officer wasn't trying to. She was just trying to help, but didn't exactly have time for me.
I have definitely found someone who works for me though! The guidance Officer at my new school is very helpful, despite me not opening up to her much. I only want to talk to her about school things, not my personal problems. Not that I have any though, I'm currently doing pretty good, so yeah! Smiley Happy

Haha, lol!

At least you have someone who offered! I rarely get one of those, so I'm glad that you have someone in your class. And it's fair enough that you wanted to be alone, even if what you're thinking about isn't the greatest.

I still can't understand why we can't do Zoom calls and stuff like that, because I could definitely do a lot more work on that, than having no one, and being my own teacher! But oh well. apparently it's because a kid went to the bathroom on a call, in another state, and now QLD has banned it, despite it not being in QLD. Smiley Frustrated

I have to wait for Nala to be in her little ball, she curls up into when she's cold! It's the cutest site, imo!

Aww, Thank you! Okay fine, I'll let you say it about me. Smiley Tongue You are still a legend too! Smiley Happy
Highlighted

So, shall we brainstorm some ideas for our bullet journals?
Mine will arrive on Monday, while I'm at school, but we can still brainstorm while I wait! Smiley Happy