cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW I really really hate myself

@Tiny_leaf holy shit Giant African Land snails are not cute.. 😳 they are freaking scary

@Bananatime04at least you remembered a little bit of what its like to be happy! That’s always a good start to recovery. Heart

I’m doing... okay...
But it doesn’t matter. I’m fine.

I’m just getting assignments done that are due tomorrow and I’ll never get done in time because of all this stuff we’ve been forced to do in one week for 6 subjects... but thats life, am i right?!
I’m Completely fine!😰

Have you done any more bullet journaling yet? Smiley Happy

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx @Lost_Space_Explorer5 hehehehe. 

@Bananatime04 he is very pretty!! Technically he's not a boy or a girl (like me!), but he looked like a Jeremy so he has male pronouns now. I've assumed he doesn't mind Smiley Tongue

But yes he is absolutely capable of laying eggs.

@Tiny_leaf lol

That’s interesting! And pretty cool, when there are things like gender that can relate to other people or animals. Haha, I’m sure Jeremy doesn’t mind! Wait... is it Jerry, or Jeremy? I’m confused... Smiley Tongue

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx it's Jeremy but Jerry is his nickname.

That's cool @Tiny_leaf!

Can someone pls help me?

Hey @Bananatime04 I’d love to help you if I can. 

I know that I haven’t been active for a while because I myself have been quite severely depressed and so I am undergoing intensive treatment. 

But I’ve been thinking about you and I hope that we can go through this together Heart

I'm here too @Bananatime04, what's up?

Hi @Whimer, I'm sorry to hear you've been going through a bad time lately.. I don't think we've met on the forums before! Nice to meet you Smiley Happy Is there anything I can do to help? Smiley Happy

@Bananatime04 I'm here too.