cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW I really really hate myself

Yes you can Smiley Happy And you are! Right now, by talking about it!
Highlighted

I’m safe but I might need to take a little step back from the forums.. I will return tomorrow or if I feel better tonight Smiley Sad I’m sorry
I promise I’m safe atm
Highlighted

You are so strong @Bananatime04, we're gonna get through this, okay? Be kind to yourself because you're trying so hard and going through so much right now.. Macy is always gonna be there 'in spirit', she's never really going to be gone.
Highlighted

Oh just saw this, glad to hear you're safe Smiley Happy Please take care till then
Highlighted

I think that you are showing how strong you are by making that decision @Bananatime04. I hope that you find the break to be helpful. Thank you for letting me know that you are safe, I am glad to hear that. Feel free to rejoin us here on the forums when you are feeling up to it. I hope that you can find some relaxing activities to do tonight to help you feel better.
Highlighted

I'm glad you're safe @Bananatime04 

Take care Heart

Highlighted

I stayed safe..
I was just really upset. I can’t talk about Macy without absolutely bawling. Like not just crying, I was VERY upset. But it’s my biggest problem right now. I can’t get help for it because I just break down. Anyway I don’t want to talk about it right now

Thanks for being here guys
Highlighted

How do I unsubscribe to the cooking and food fanatics thread?
Highlighted

@Andrea-RO any ideas?

Highlighted

47BE4569-C8F6-45BE-BD09-6D05ECC92F34.jpeg

32CD70A6-E05D-4F16-9C31-D892B3BC5985.jpeg

Eddie and Macy had a bath Smiley Happy