cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW I really really hate myself

@Bananatime04 that doesn't sound like it would be helping you much...

Is there anything you could watch instead? Like those zoo cameras you mentioned?

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf is it wrong to just want to do it?

I guess I could watch animals 😕 they don’t do much though

My heart is beating so fast 😣
Highlighted

I am paranoid
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 I'm having a rough night so sorry if my replies take a while...

Would you like to talk about it?

Highlighted

It’s okay @Tiny_leaf
Please do what you need for yourself 

Highlighted

@Bananatime04 it's okay, I'm already doing what I need.

Highlighted

Morning @Bananatime04 last night sounded super intense for you. You mentioned feeling you like the pain of suffering because in a way it's a form of self harm in itself. You described something that a lot of people do. I'm really sorry that you've been going through that but well done articulating something that so many people find hard to talk about. I just wanted to let you know that I think you're an amazing person and that you don't deserve to suffer. If there's anything we can do today to lift your spirits and remind of you the compassionate, intelligent person you are, let us know. We're all here for you Heart 

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf I’m happy to hear that Smiley Happy

@Bre-RO I’m sorry.. it sounds stupid but I don’t know why I do it. I just feel like I have to Smiley Sad but now I want to actually physically self harm. I’m still safe though.
Thank you
I’m not sure how anyone could bring out any positive feelings in me but it would be nice to have a break from this Smiley Sad
I’ve tried, myself.. today I am having a hot drink, I’ve done some artwork (I’m pretty happy with it actually), I’ve taken Eddie for a walk. I still don’t feel great though
Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04, it's been a while! I'm sorry to hear that you're having a tough time at the moment. I can definitely relate, I'm struggling a bit with my mental health at the moment too. I hope that even through the darkness and pain, you're being kind to yourself. Hang in there, we can do this! Heart

Highlighted

3022CEB2-B069-4026-ADB2-45223594637C.jpeg

7FEC321F-342F-48E5-A376-9228A9DB3B0B.jpeg

97809C39-67DD-4466-BF91-7A7E78CCAC37.jpeg

@Bre-RO Here’s my.. art? I don’t know what to call it. It’s not great but it was a good distraction and I like them better than they were before. The ‘A’ is double sided