Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW I really really hate myself

Still alive
Highlighted

Thanks for letting us know @Bananatime04. I hope that these breaks have been helpful for you Heart
Highlighted

I’m actually leaving Smiley Sad
Highlighted

Hi @Bananatime04 , 

I've just sent you an email, but also just wanted to say here that we would really miss you if you decided to leave the community, you're a wonderful and valued member of the forums and we would be really sad to see you go. Is there anything you feel like chatting about today at all? 

Youre Awesome GIFs | Tenor

Check out our community activities calendar for June 2020 here
Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04, don't leave Smiley Sad We'll miss you.. What about you, Lexi, and Tiny_leaf meeting irl for the mod workshop??

You can always always come back whenever if you do chose to stand by this decision
Highlighted

d420c371d60eaa0d7eda2f9bb12a6c96.gifpicgifs-disney-lilo-and-stitch-28.gifPqLp.gif

Highlighted

Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04 I never got to see what your reply was but I'm guessing you decided to delete it.. I hope you're doing okay and I respect your choice to take a break from the forums. You're always welcome back and we all care about you Smiley Happy ❤ Please take care of yourself
Highlighted

I’m sorry
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 you're back!! Smiley Happy Hey! I was so worried about you Smiley Sad Are you okay??