cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW - I should just...don't read, I'm not worth it

I don't feel alive. I feel like living dead. I must be insane. Something is horribly wrong.. The images in my head... just no... I feel like I'm falling.... uh no.. this... is.. just... no..

That sounds scary @loves netball Smiley Sad I remember you talking about panic attacks with one of the mods the other day, could that be what you're experiencing? 

I'm not scared. My heart rate is low probably no more than 60bpm (usual).

Maybe I feel like I'm walking peacefully into deaths open arms....  weird, I don't even have a plan... I have work tonight....

Sorry for misreading your post @loves netball! It's great to hear that you don't have a plan to end your life, and that you've got work tonight (I know you're really committed to your work). Would giving your case manager or SCBS a call help? Or something else soothing or distracting?

I don't know...

I feel like I need to make a plan.... it feels like the right time to die....

what is wrong with me.... last night's GR hurt me....

I've had that feeling before too @loves netball, but it's wrong. It's the right time to get help, not the right time to die. You deserve to live. I really encourage you to call someone or to use your STOP skill Heart

I don't feel like I'm in a crisis though. Everything is calm and peaceful. I don't know who to call and what to tell them. Like no one would understand it being the right time to die

Hey @loves netball

Can you describe what happened for you during GR last night?

Highlighted

@loves netball how are you today? Are you safe?

It depends on what safe is. 

Right now I feel like dying would be bliss, I'm ready for it to come, I'd sit through the pain because on the other side I would be content. It would be like everything had vanished and I was free. I would welcome death