cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

Oof @Bananatime04! That must really hurt!
I'm so fricking cold!!!! I'm sitting on my cold couch, under a fan, in a really cold house! At least, my house is cold, even in autumn...

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I use heaps of online origami sites for instructions. The only thing I can make from memory is a box, which is actually surprisingly useful.

And cool, I'd like to see! Smiley Happy

And pretty good, though slightly stressed. The fact that procrastination is a special skill of mine isn't helping much other than my tetris abilities...

How about you?

@Bananatime04 Ouch... that's never fun...

I gotta go.. I can’t deal with it

Ok. I'll talk to you in the morning. I'm heading to bed now anyway. Goodnight @Bananatime04, @Tiny_leaf. xx

@Bananatime04 I hope you feel better soon. 

And goodnight @xXLexi_Lou122Xx.

Goodnight. xx

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  @Tiny_leaf  @Bananatime04 

Loving all the amazing ideas and tips shared in this conversation last night.  

You are all so resilient and resourceful Heart

Just an idea - but would you like to start a new thread about 
Coping strategies for self-harm / alternatives to self-harm. where we can share these strategies and ask others for more?  You might be repeating yourself a bit from this chat there, but I think it would be really valuable for the community! 

@gina-RO I think that would be a really helpful thread!
@Tiny_leaf you have some great answers to this! I think you sound start it! That’s if you want to..