cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

Thanks @blobby. I had a look at one of the videos, and it does give a tingly feeling. I'm off to bed now. Thanks blobby. Much appreciated. Goodnight. xx

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

My feelings have passed. My butterfly is to pretty to take away tho... oh well. Thanks everyone for helping me last night. That includes you @Bananatime04!

that's ok @xXLexi_Lou122Xx !

how did your ASMR go? did you fall asleep? It's hard not to!

I hope you had a better day today!

I'm glad your feelings of yesterday have been put to rest for the moment. 

What did you get up to today?

love and hugs, 

blobby

I did fall asleep, but I was already really tired. ASMR is amazing! It really works wonders.
I went to the park, with my family. SOOOO TIRING!
Now, I'm going to watch a movie with some other users.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx that's so good to hear! Who did you watch?

Did you have fun today though?

Have fun at your movie!

love and hugs, 

blobby

I'm still watching it. Talk later.
Highlighted

I have good feelings now, but are being crushed by the overwhelming dizzy feeling I have. It's normal, because my blood pressure is low, but I hate feeling this way. I guess I just need some sleep. The past few nights have been late. and the next 3 will be too...

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx! How did you go with getting some sleep last night? Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I got to sleep ok. I think I passed out before it tho. My blood pressure was really low. Thanks for the concern tho!

I feel really down. I keep thinking about how I'm going to cope with school it is only a couple of days away from starting... I don't feel very safe, but I am safe. I just drew a butterfly on my arm...