cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

Well... it's hard to explain. She doesn't do it all the time, but not often enough to tell anyone. She only started the last day of term 1....

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

Maybe another goal for you could be to build up your relationship with your sister?

No... not yet. She's just a bit emotional and only just started her teen years. She's only 12. And she already has big. I mean big mood swings....

That makes it a lot harder...

Does she respond when you set boundaries?

N-no.......

Not always..........

It doesn’t have to be straight away.. it will take time but I think you would be happier if you had a better relationship with your sister. It’s totally up to you tho and if you are willing to do it then we are always here to help and give advice 😊

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it.

I really have to sleep now. I'll be at a cafe tomorrow, with my former chaplain. We're having a little catch up together. So I'll check in after that. Good night guys. I'll be safe. I promise. xx

Goodnight Lexi x hope you sleep well and have a good time with your former chaplain!
Highlighted

Good night, and I hope tomorrow goes well!