cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

Ooo that sounds like fun! You gonna sit in it, eat chocolate and watch pimple popping videos?

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

Nope!
I'm watching...... HARRY POTTER (aka Hairy Potato)
You got the eating chocolate part right...
I'm watching it with my sister and mum. This is instead of going to church tonight...

My youngest sister just crapped in the bath... That brings back so many memories!

I like to watch Harry Potter whenever I feel down @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . I like the quote - 

"Happiness is....re reading Harry Potter." 

Hahaha which one did you watch? 

I'm sorry things feel so tough for you right now <3 

He @mspaceK. Thanks for being here for me.
I'm currently watching The order of the pheonix.

You are most welcome @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . I love that one! ...gosh I love all of them haha. 

How's your night going?

I'm super anxious cause I've just arrived at my parents house and my mum and sibling are here but my dad isn't but he will be here soon and I don't want to see him. We're just going to have dinner and probably watch tv and then I'll leave. It's weird being here. So many memories. 

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx, I kinda know how you feel about the gp thing.

A couple years ago I had to get to a gp for reasons I couldn't tell my parents. Luckily that sorted itself out without any more issues, but I had made a plan to get there which was basically this: (just an awkwardness warning, the plan includes mention of periods, so if you're uncomfortable with that you probably won't enjoy reading this)

•say I needed to see my gp, while being vague and awkward about why

•awkwardly "admit" that is was because it was an issue with my period and that I was embarrassed and wanted to see the doctor privately

•talk to the gp and get the information/ referrals I needed

Maybe you could adapt that to your situation somehow?

You might want to wait until your current gp is on holidays, or if he's male say that you'd rather talk to a woman about it.

Also, does your school have a school psychologist? If so that may be a good resource to look into.
Highlighted

Thanks @Tiny_leaf and @mspaceK.
My night was ok. I had butter chicken for dinner, and vanilla custard for dessert.

I don't think I'll go to my gp, unless it's a medical problem. And can we please stop talking about them now? I have said twice now, and it's getting uncomfortable. Sorry. It's just a thing that I have with it, and I can't get more supports.

Yes and no. We have guidance counselors, but I only see one. And the other thing is, my counselor is going on leave for the term. Leaving me another support down.

Sorry for talking about your GP so much Lexi.. I wasn’t aware it was making you uncomfortable.
When school counsellors go on leave, especially for that about of time they often do Link you up with another counsellor and you’ll see them while yours is away. You won’t have to repeat yourself or anything like that because counsellors keep files. Your counsellor should have referred you to another one if she thought that you needed the extra support in her absence.. if she is yet to leave could you bring this up in your next appointment? Or could you ask someone else? I just want you to be getting the right support and not feeling alone ❤️

I know it can be really hard when supports aren't around @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . It's something I'm still waiting on - another week to go. 

I have been using khl though to get by. Tbh I think I have contacted them about 3-4 times this past week. 

Enough about supports for now if it is making you uncomfortable.  I hope talking here can be a good distraction! 

What are you doing today?