cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

Hey I just saw your post on my thread just wanted to say I’m here Smiley Happy just gonna read your last post
Highlighted

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

Thanks @Bananatime04...

Lexi this all sounds like so much to deal with on your own and I am so proud of you for being brave enough to report it.. you are so strong in doing that! Most people that are being bullied don’t even tell anyone and just sit with it alone so give yourself a pat on the back for that!
I also just wanted to say that @mspaceK and @blobby have given you some great support!
Let us know how things go after it’s all been reported and if anything is going to be changed. If they only talk to the bully and they continue to do what they are doing I strongly suggest you ask to switch classes if you have more than one class at your school..
And I know you might not think this is a positive option.. but if you are struggling at school would you please get in contact with another counsellor at your school just for this term while your usual counsellor is on leave? You don’t have to but I really do think you should (no pressure though).

Thanks @Bananatime04. I'm waiting on the emails to get replied to, but these people are really busy.
Their jobs are especially hard when they have two jobs at the same time...

I think I will try to see someone else... There's one person that my year co has been trying to hook me up with, but hasn't gotten round to it yet.
I actually really want to move classes, but I switch to HPE next term, so there's no point really.

Do you think itd be a good idea to distract yourself in the meantime.. while you’re waiting for an email that might make you feel a bit stressed especially if they are busy people. What distractions do you tend use?
I still think it might be helpful to be in another class this term.. 10 weeks in the same class as you might be a bit hard if they don’t do much about it. Or could you ask if they could move them out of your class?

I don't really need a distraction right now. I just want to feel safe at school. That's all I can think about.
I'm just about to watch the videos that you can easily guess. Maybe that will make me feel better...

My aunty is here, but she's helping mum make a cake for my great grandads birthday tomorrow after the ANZAC March...

I'm sorry this is happening to you @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . I am glad you reported it though. I wish I could be more helpful on this issue but i'm a little unfocused right now. Gotta get ready to go out but I promise i'll get back to you when I can (it might be tomorrow). <3 Stay Strong. 

Hmmmmmmm pimple popping videos?
I’m glad you don’t feel you need a distraction right now. I want you to feel safe at school too.. it’s horrible that you don’t!
Are you helping with the cake?

I'll try @mspaceK. Have fun at your outing. Tell me how it goes afterwards.

No, I'm not helping make the cake. I can't decorate for the life of me... At least, not cake decorating.........

Yes... You're right. Pimple popping videos. lol.