cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

I gotta go I’m sorry..

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

It's ok. Good luck with whatever you're doing.

I’m back if you wanna chat Lexi Smiley Happy

Ok...

hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx , I hate sometimes what people our age tend to do to eachother. That is so immature. That kid needs to grow the hell up!

I understand what you mean when you say you don't feel safe at school. I have struggled to find a voice throughout my schooling, so don't follow me in terms of that. You need to have a voice, and an opinion. Do not be afraid to get your parents involved with the principal, because if you don't feel safe that is their problem. The school's job is to protect you and others from feeling unsafe and uncertain about everyday life. 

I hope things get better for you throughout the week and the following. I am always here to talk if you need it.

love and hugs, 

blobby

Thanks @blobby @Bananatime04. I appreciate it a lot.

What would you like to talk about?

I just want to feel something good.
Everyday, I'm supposed to have 3 positive things in my feelings book. But if this keeps going, I won't have any to put in. My guidance counselor will be very disappointed if that happens. I just don't know what else to do. Not even a chat with you guys will distract me...

I have to have dinner now. talk tomorrow guys. Smiley Sad

It’s great that you have a feelings book! I know things are hard right now and it’s difficult to recognise the good in our days but you can make those things.. like getting out of the house or planning something, going somewhere with someone, doing something good for you or others or doing some self care! The list goes on!
But I do need to tell you that your counsellor will not be disappointed in you no matter what!