cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

Talk tomorrow Lexi Smiley Happy hope you have a better day and something is done about the bully

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

have a good night @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . get some sleep tonight and talk tomorrow Smiley Happy

love and hugs, 

blobby Smiley Happy

I'm back guys...
I don't want to be alive right now. I'm safe.
I just want that bully gone, and replies back from the 4 emails I sent out. I know these people are busy teachers, but that still doesn't help how I feel.
@mspaceK @Bananatime04 @blobby

Hey Lexi I’m so sorry I wasn’t here.. do you wanna talk? Sounds like you’re in a really tough place..
Highlighted

Yeah...

I'm gonna open up for the first time ever...

Tell me what’s happening for you Smiley Happy
I’m here to listen

Open up with what?

My feelings... I've never actually talked about how I feel, properly...
Like, I haven't said anything about what I'm actually doing where I am now.