cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

I promise that I'm safe. I just don't want to be. There's nothing to harm me, and I'll be having lunch soon.

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

I’m glad that you are safe right now but please try to stay that way. I hope cleaning your room is a good distraction and I hope you have a good time at your grandads birthday lunch.
Here for you Lexi ❤️
Highlighted

that's ok @xXLexi_Lou122Xx , just wanted to make sure that you are safe. We'd hate for anything to happen to you.

You are none of those things that you said - we can guarantee that you a wonderful person who has been nothing but a positive influence on these forums. We love you Lexi!

Is there something you can do before during or after the lunch to distract yourself from thoughts of harm?

Maybe just find something to do to pass the time. I like an app called Pixel Art - you can colour in all types of pictures, from beginners to advanced. You can get it for free and you can a premium option. It doesn't need internet. I listen to music and colour in. It's very helpful and calming when I've had a bad day.

I hope the day goes ok for you,

talk soon

love and (extra) hugs, 

blobby <3

Thanks guys. I promise I'll stay safe, but I can't do anything about the lunch...
I have to go now. I promise I'll check in after the lunch. If I can escape the torture of socializing........

Morning @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . I hope the march is good. 

I don't know why I felt that way last night but at least I got some sleep. 

Gosh I hope your back is feeling better. 

hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx
hope your dya is ok and lunch isnt to bad
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Thanks guys. I'm honestly feeling like crap. Tbh, I feel like a complete mistake, letdown, and disgrace to this world.

As shit as I also feel right now @xXLexi_Lou122Xx ...i know you are none of those things. <3 you are so kind and beautiful. 

Thank you @mspaceK. I really appreciate it.

i can also relate to what you have both said. those emotions and thoughts are really hard but neither of you are a mistake or a disgrace. hugs to you both
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**