cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

is there something you could do tonight to help ease your anxiety and sadness? maybe some colouring in and music?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx , I'm sorry that you aren't having a good day Smiley Sad that's not good. 

I agree with a distraction as @scared01 mentioned - maybe try some colouring in and music? perhaps a bath and some meditation? try watching some ASMR tonight -it will ease the pain a little bit. 

I can guarantee you that tomorrow will be better, or at least hopefully better than today. 

I'm thinking of you <3

love and hugs, 

blobby <3

Sorry @scared01. I was replying to so many threads, I forgot about this one. I went to bed. I had a good sleep, but I wish I didn't have to wake up.

Thank you @blobby. But those things weren't going to work last night.
My mood was far to bad for it. Oh well...

I have to get ready for school now. Uugghh!!!!!! I don't wanna go. I literally thought it was Saturday today.....

Hey there @xXLexi_Lou122Xx,

How are you going at school today? 

I noticed earlier in this thread that you talking about some bullying that happened recently. It can be really difficult to deal with bullying and frustrating when some strategies don't work. Bullying is definitely something that many of our users have experienced and would be able to offer advice on but because of the length of this thread, they may not notice that you mentioned it and therefore wouldn't be able to give you support on the topic. 

If you feel comfortable with it, making a new thread on what's going on at school with the bullying may be a great way to get support and possibly even suggestions or strategies on dealing with the bullying. What do you think? If you'd like, I would be more than happy to help you with this step. 

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

Thank you @Jay-RO.
I'll try making a new thread, because I don't have many feelings anymore.

School wasn't too bad. The incident was dealt with, and hopefully I won't be bullied by that kid again.
I tortured (in the good way) myself at the gym. A workout always makes me feel good. even if I'm still fat... those muscles are in there somewhere.........