cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

I made this post, following a suggestion by another user.

I feel so alone atm. I have been this way before, but particularly now, I want to harm myself. I can't do much to myself.

I don't want to feel this way. My friends used to have time for me. But now, they don't even say hi to me. I became friends with them again, but idk if they will be there for me when I need it. 

They were the people that made me, make the comment: I'm gonna kill myself.

I'm not now, this was last year. but I don't want to feel like I can never be happy again. If I do let myself be happy, I'll get hurt even more. Everything seems so hard. This has been the same way since I was in prep. every friend I make, leaves me. Even if they're true friends. they just leave the school. I can't keep going on like this. I literally want to give up now. 

Everything I do is wrong to other people. I can't keep living like this. I want to be happy. But I can't.

My best friends, I had made last year, Have gone to a different school. They were the best friends I could ever have. Now they're gone. I'm already doing the things I need to do, in order to make new friends. But that isn't working. Why can't someone be here with me, just to be my friend?

@scared01, @mspaceK , @TOM-RO, @Andrea-RO , @gina-RO, @Bananatime04, @Sammyye, @Taylor-RO , @Jess1-RO, @DruidChild, @dncinginthedirt, @Bananatime04,

Anybody. What do I do?

//You are strong, You are beautiful, You are enough//

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

youve meantioned you want to harm yourself, can you let me know if your safe?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Oof. I forgot about that.
Yes I'm safe. But I want to do it so bad. There's nothing for me to harm myself with. I'm perfectly safe.

ok that is good to hear, thank you for letting me know.
Do you think talking about your friendship troubles is best or perhaps working on easing your self harm urges would be better?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Friendship problems. I can't harm myself.

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx I’m also here to listen if you need to talk Heart

Thanks @DruidChild.

I think I'll post a meme that I find adorable. I need a distraction right now.

@Bananatime04

@Taylor-RO
Can you join?