cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

My cousin, and my sister's friend is over for a sleepover tonight. Idk if I really want to be here.

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

I’m glad to hear that Lexi ❤️

Oh sorry.. is there anyway you could avoid them?

No... I just don't feel like being around them.

I don’t really know how to help.. could you distract yourself from them?

They're making dinner. So... yes, I can. I'm just watching youtube.

Cool! What kinds of things do you like watching?

I like watching Gacha Life vids. I watch a lot of depressing ones... that doesn;t help very much. But the endings are normally happy. I also watch Blackhead and cyst popping! My FAV vids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise, I listen to music.

🤮

I know! You said that the last time I said that!