cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

Thanks @Bananatime04. I'm actually not in that kind of relationship with my gp either. But thanks for the tip.

Haha. Yes! The best videos in the world!
I know you guys won't go on leave. But you coukd go on holidays and not be back for a while, in extreme cases....
And you guys aren't right there in front of me... and I can't come on ro when I need to most. Usually in school hours...

Oh well. I'll get there eventually...
I'll try to have fun. But I think I'll end up crying again. That's what church does to me. Oh well. I'll try. For you. Talk to you later! xx

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

I’ve never been in that type of relationship with a GP either but you don’t have to tell them everything.. you can just simply say something like you’ve been struggling lately and was wondering if they could help you find someone for support.
How did I know Lexi?! Good guess hey!
Well that’s why there are many people in this community! Highly unlikely that we would all go on holidays at the exact same time! Even if I did, I’d still come here and talk to you.
I struggle with that too.. school can be the most stressful time but it’s when I’ve got no support.. you just gotta stay strong I guess. Maybe you could talk to @Tiny_leaf about some strategies that you could use to get through the day at school.
Talk later xx

Thanks @Bananatime04. I really appreciate it.
I think I'll stick to staying strong atm.
My gp is from another country, and us a little hard to understand.

Bye for now! Smiley Happy Smiley Wink Smiley Tongue

My last GP was also from another country but they completely understand you! I don’t actually have one anymore.. I moved.
See ya! 🙂😉😛

I am here for you @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . 

<3

I'm going to work on those drawings at some point this week! 

Thanks @mspaceK.
I feel so down. Every time I go to church, I start crying. Today was the easter service, and I wasn't helping with it at all. Normally, I get to help with Facepainting or something. This time, I was just a useless visitor.

Then my dad asked me what's wrong, and I said life. He said why, and also said, that I had chocolate, a good ti.e at church, and hung out with my friends. I really didn't do any of the sort. Except for the chocolate...

Everything is so painful. Not an effort, just painful. I can't just let myself be happy. Life is just too hard rn.

Why can't all the pain go away?

Hey Lexi,
Can I ask why you start crying? Is it that it’s triggering or something else?
It’s okay that you didn’t help, especially with everything you’re going through.. I actually think it might be a bit helpful to take it easy so you don’t feel a lot of pressure on top of everything else.
Has your family noticed that you’ve been a bit down lately? My step sister has noticed it in me and it was surprising seeing how supportive she is. If your family were aware that you are struggling and not feeling good then you might feel less alone.. I know it’s such a hard thing to do but would it be something you can consider doing? You don’t have to tell them any details and then maybe they could link you up with some more supports. That way you would have to worry about going to your GP if you aren’t up to doing that..
It sounds like you are really struggling atm.. are you safe?
Here for you xx

I'm safe.
Yes, my family knows about how I've been feeling. But I don't really want to go to my gp. And they would ask why I want to see my gp as well. I have to.

Church? Idk... I guess I just feel lonely. I keep asking God why this keeps happening, but I can't hear him. This is a spiritual thing, jsyk....

Do you think you could let your parents know that you’ve been feeling like it for quite a while and tell them you would like to see someone to help with your mental health?
Loneliness is so hard to sit with.. how are you holding up now?
Are there people you can sit with during church so you aren’t feeling so lonely?
I’m so sorry you’re going through this xx

I'm ok for the moment. I'm just about to make a nest out of blankets and pillows!