cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

i know its not the same as having in person people to ahng around with but are you still in contact with your other friends? do you think it would be worth contacting them and catching up even over msgs? i dont think moving school should be a reason to keep friends- esp best friends apart.
it might help with the isolation you feel and help you to know that youve still got friends there for you evne if they arent there to be around with all the time ie at school etc @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

Image result for what do you mean i didn't get into hogwarts

Hey Lexi, I can listen to what you have to say and try to help but I’m probably not going to be much help because I’m kinda struggling.. I’ll try tho ❤️

Thanks @Bananatime04.
The thing is, I don't have social media, msgs, etc.
I can't even call them over the phone.

@Taylor-RO
Are you on?

Aw what a cute owl @xXLexi_Lou122Xx! Things sound really hard at the moment. Friendship has never been my area of expertise I’m sorry, but I’m sending lots of hugs and empathy Heart

Thanks @DruidChild. I'm glad you're here anyway. Sometimes i just need someone to listen.

sorry but i have to go. ive got an issue happening here that needs my attention. ill come back if i can
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Do you have any way to contact them if you want to?

All good @scared01. I need to go now too.

@Bananatime04, No I don't.