cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

Oh you can be as open as you feel comfortable with! There is no pressure or judgement here. Feel free to share if you like

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

Ok...
Right now, I feel unsafe.
I just want to cuddle someone. Mum is too busy trying to relax, after a hectic meal at dinner. I'm alone in my room, with my scary thoughts of self-harm, and what will happen if I tell someone about my problem...
Everything just seems so... unfair...
Mum wants me to go to a private school, but I don't want to. It's a christian school, with lots of performing arts and a musical every year. It's not definite yet... I'm already familiar with my school now, but I don't want to leave it. Even though it's probably better for me...

I have to go to bed now, but I'll talk tomorrow. I better go now, or my phone will be taken off me...
Thank you for being here. I really needed someone to talk too.
Goodnight @Bananatime04. Xx

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

It sounds like you've had a rough day and that you're struggling. I'm a little bit worried about you. What do you mean when you say feel unsafe? 

I'm safe @TOM-RO. I meant that I feel unsafe in a room alone, because I don't want to be alone. Especially after today.

As you have mentioned you feel unsafe and are having thoughts of self harming I do need to ask if you are safe from any harm right now? If not I strongly encourage you to contact lifeline or kids helpline for further support that you may need.

As for wanting to cuddle someone.. I know that is such a hard feeling and I understand how much of a struggle it is to sit with it. I have those feelings every night but my mum isn’t a cuddling type of person.. do you have a dog or other pet that you could cuddle? I find Eddie very helpful when I am feeling the way you feel rn.
You may not be feeling positive about going to a private school right now.. but this is exactly what I done! This year I changed schools and I thought it would be so hard and absolutely did not want to go but it’s the best thing that happened to me this year! I hope you have the best outcome with whatever decision you and your parents make Smiley Happy
Thank you for being so open Lexi ❤️

I wish I had a pet. If I did, it would be my sisters...
I honestly wish I could cuddle you or your dog, Eddie...

Yes I am safe. Just thought s because I'm alone in my room rn.

Goodnight @Bananatime04. I have to sleep now. Big ANZAC March tomorrow morning.......

hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx , I'm so glad that you are able to share your feelings with us - it's a brave thing to do. 

I am sending you hugs <3

It sounds like you are being pulled in 2 different directions, one being you want to stay at your current school with a situation that is emotionally draining for you, or going to a school where you can start afresh, with a new environment. 

It is like a mental tug of war - but I reckon you should just focus on getting through the next couple of days, and I am glad that you acted on the situations at school. 

It's not good that you feel unsafe and that everything is unfair - I think you should go and get a cuddle or two in. Watch some ASMR, like I recommended, and try and get some sleep. I hope things will be better for you in the morning. 

I'm sending much love, prayers and hugs, 

blobby <3 Smiley Happy

Thank you @blobby. I will. ASMR is pretty relaxing.
Thanks for the compliments everybody. That is a great encouragement.
Goodnight everyone! xx

Good night Lexi ❤️
Honestly if I was with you I’d give you a massive hug! I hate that you are feeling so alone.. and I understand how it feels. It’s horrible.