cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

Thank you @scared01.

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

I'm stuffed. Lunch was sooo good. I can't leave yet tho...

I love that full feeling when you really have enjoyed a meal @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . What kind of function are you at? Is it something for Anzac day? 

It's my Great Grandad's Birthday tomorrow, but we're doing a lunch today, because It's a holiday, and I have more musical rehearsals on Saturday.

That's nice for him @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . I'm excited for your musical rehearsals! I love seeing them Smiley Very Happy 

Yeah...
I'm not exactly looking forward to them tho...
It's way to early for me...
9am-12pm.....................

Ah yeah that's annoying @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . I have work om the weekend starting at 8am so i feel your pain! Gotta get up and about. Hopefully the music and production will be a good distraction! 

Maybe...
It's more of a get-to-know-each-other session, but it's ok.

Why am I so upset????!!!!!!!!!
Everything I do feels wrong. I can't keep going at a rate like this. I hate myself and everything I do.
I don't want to alive.

I am safe, but I don't want to be.

I’m sorry I can’t help you tonight Lexi.. I feel the same so the support I give you it would be stupid not to use it myself so I just can’t..

@mspaceK @blobby @scared01 would one of you be able to support Lexi tonight?