cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

Good night everyone. xx
Talk tomorrow. :/

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

I hope you get a good sleep @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Heart

@Bananatime04 Well done on trying to help! Smiley Happy

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, I am sorry to hear how much distress all of this is causing you. I hope the support you received from everyone was helpful. There were some suggestions here about somehow keeping in contact with your friends. Is this an option? People leave school for all sorts of reason so I am sure it is not about you but more about what is going on in their life. It isn't your fault that they have left. Making friends is also difficult and it takes time. You sound like you are really trying your best and that is important too Heart

Just so you know, I had to edit out details about self-harm in your post. Just remember, please do not include specific details or descriptions of self-harm or violence in your post. This is so other users are not triggered Smiley Happy

goodnight @xXLexi_Lou122Xx hope you get a good nights sleep
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @Taylor-RO. Sorry about that. Thanks for the edit. I can't contact them, as we're on school holidays, and I don't have any point of contact. I know it takes time to make friends. But it's been like this since prep. They always leave me.

Today has been so bad. I SH this morning. Now I feel horrible. Not even khl or headspace can help me. They don't address my issue properly. Or at least, they give me suggestions that have been given to me already. I'm having a chill day, listening to music, playing games, etc.

I'm also trying to support other users as a distraction. It's helping a little bit...

I'm sorry today's been so hard @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Heart Do you need medical attention for the SH? I'm glad you're having a chill day and distracting yourself, sorry to hear headspace/khl weren't helpful. Would you like to talk about what's happening for you? 

I don't need medical attention. 

I'm fine now. I just don't want to do it again.