cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

All goid @Bananatime04. We can be not ok together.

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

has something triggerred you tonight into being upset?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Just reminiscing on what happened this morning......
I'm such a terrible person.

Oh... and I just accidentally kicked my toe on the washing trolley, while putting my dirty clothes in the laundry!

what happened this morning? sorry ive not fully caught up

ouchy

I had to march for ANZAC day, and I saw someone I hadn't seen for months. She waved at me, as she was on the sidelines, with my youth leader watching the parade. I finished marching, and texted my mum that we finished, and were heading to our next meeting point. Mum said ok, and then I said: I wanna see Kate. (As this is an anonymous site, she is going to be Kate). I haven't been taught how to text someone properly, and as soon as I get to the car, I'm in tears. My sister had made me cranky, and when I told mum what happened, she spanked me with a book on the ass. Just over a text that wasn't explained properly! I was in tears for the rest of the day, except for the lunch, and now I feel like a full on mistake, disgrace, and letdown to the face of this earth. I don't belong here, and never will. I don't want to go to school, because I don't want to get physically hurt.

That's why I feel so triggered and upset.

can i ask why your mum would be upset over asking to see someone?
why would you get physically hurt at school? do you have people bullying you?

I can't explain rn.
Yes...
There is a person bullying me. He's been picking on me because I hate noise, and that I make louder noise outside the classroom. Which isn't true, but he recently nearly dropped a chair on top of me. He was dragging his chair on his ass, and dropped it very close to me. Only because I was being a smart-ass about the comments he made before the lesson started, but that was a strategy instead of ignoring his rude comments. Ignoring doesnt help, so I tried being a fucking smart ass. That didn't work, did it? I held up my red card and walked outside to take a break. I burst into tears as soon as I was outside. I struggled to breathe, I was so frightened. Some 'cool' girls came to my aid and tried to calm me down. They couldn't. So now I'm too frightened to go to school, as he is in 5 of my classes in total.

thats ok you dont have to explain, knowing that its upset you is enough
can i ask if anyone knows about whats happening at school? no one should worry about going to school because of bullies and they also shouldnt be getting away with it.
perhaps a meeting with your principle and letthing her/him know that this is happening and how it affecting you would help