cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

I'm glad you're okay. If it's bad it could be worth getting a doctor to take a look at it or doing some basic first aid to make sure you don't get an infection Heart

Do you have a safety plan for when you want to self harm @xXLexi_Lou122Xx? That could be a useful thing to make, mine has helped me in the past. 

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

No, I don't have a plan.
I guess I just need to stay distracted from my thoughts really.

Distraction can be good! If you're interested in making a safety plan for yourself, I adapted this RO article to make mine Smiley Happy What are your plans for the rest of today? 

Idk what I'm doing for the rest of the day. I was apparently going out somewhere with my family, but Idk yet.

Fair enough @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Happy Do you find doing things with your family is a good distraction? 

No, not really. I don't exactly like being around my family.

I'm sorry to hear that @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, but I understand, I find it hard to be around my family too. What do you think you need right now? Would you like to talk about how you're feeling or would you like help brainstorming some ways to avoid SH or something else? Smiley Happy 

I think I'm going to go and play computer games. But I would like to distract myself right now.

That sounds like a great plan @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Happy Enjoy your games, we're here to listen if you need later Heart

Ok. Thanks @DruidChild. I'm glad that you're here for me. Hugs.