cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

I'm sorry to hear about your bad morning. You should be proud of your ability to support other users even when you're feeling down. I've seen you supporting many users this morning and you are great at it.  @DruidChild's idea about creating a safety plan is great. You should consider it when you're feeling up to it. Playing computer games sounds like a good distraction too. What is your favourite computer game?

FYI I've had to edit your earlier post to remove some content - specifically your method of self harm. Please remind yourself of the guidelines by giving them a read here. Sorry to alert you to them while you're feeling down. I hope you feel better soon. Heart

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

That isn’t very fair yesterday I got accused of breaking the guidelines and I got a stupid email yet there’s clear rule breaking right here 

Why are you here @Saltwaterdreamtime?
Unless you're going to help, then please leave.

Sorry @TOM-RO. I'll try not to break it again. There's just so many to keep track of.

I feel better now. I went for a walk with my family, and got Ice-cream as a treat! I got a double scoop, Choc mint, and salted caramel. SOOO TASTY!!!! I'm happy about that.

Thanks for the compliments. I don't think I'm that good at supporting users, but if you say so, then I'll believe it. I'm just about to find the good things in my day, and play some games on the forums.

that icecream sounds so yum! now i want more icecream!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Lol!

Hey. Have you looked at the other posts? I want to know what you've got to say about my problem.

I'll do that now.