cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

I might be really slow to reply tho as I’m kinda in a bit of pain.. sorry

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

All good. Are you safe?

Also, a few extra ideas:

You can make a list of some "go to" crafts. One of mine is origami, even though I'm terrible at it. You can find heaps of origami sites online, ranging from super easy ones with literally three folds, to close to impossible ones that require a lot of experience.

I also used to do heaps of finger knitting/ braiding, though I do that less now because my cats try to eat my work...

But basically if there is a small craft thing you can repetitively do, that could be good. One of my favorite ideas is to slowly fill a jar with origami puffy stars. If you make the in colors you like, you get the added benefit of a jar of tiny stars, which can look really good.

I’m fine 🙂 just can’t really do anything..
I love origami! Even tho I suck at it! It’s so fun and I focus so much when I’m doing it that I’m like completely out of it 😂

Cool @Tiny_leaf. I can do average origami, but I need a book to do that.
I can also do French Knitting really well. I can make one and show you when I finish one.
Thanks @Tiny_leaf. How are you going tonight? Seeing as you helped me tonight...

That's good @Bananatime04! Usually when I'm 'out of it' I'm either:
- feeling faint/unwell
- Having weird videos playing in my head
- or just staring into space...

Hi @Bananatime04, no need to apologize. Smiley Happy

And I hope you're doing okay. If you're in pain because you're injured, please try to get medical attention if you need it.

@Bananatime04 that's good.

And same, half of what I make falls apart a second later...Smiley Happy

lol... Smiley Happy

No I got spacers put between my teeth today and they are so painful. It’s not from self harming! Surprisingly!