cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

That's a great Idea @gina-RO!
@Tiny_leaf, would you like to do the honours of creating the thread? You do have some good ideas and tips...

Re: TW: Idk how to deal with 'paralysed' feelings. My friends aren't real friends.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx @Bananatime04 @gina-RO 

Thanks and yes, I can make the thread. Where should I put it? 

Getting help? Idk.. @gina-RO what do you think

@Tiny_leaf @xXLexi_Lou122Xx  yay! Yes I agree with you @Bananatime04 , I think getting help is a great place for it Smiley Very Happy

I've made the thread. For anyone who's interested, it's called 

Awesome thanks @Tiny_leaf  - i hope you don't mind, I just added in the link to your post so people can click through to the new thread. 

Heart

Thanks @Tiny_leaf!
@gina-RO!

I'll have a look now. Smiley Happy

I'm not feeling like myself this evening. I've already put th butterfly where I need to put it... Now I just need to wait for these feelings to pass.

Are you safe? I just put a butterfly on me too!

I think I'm safe. Nothing I can do to myself. I'll just keep distracting myself, and I should be fine.