cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW Just need someone to talk to...

Aww @xXLexi_Lou122Xx struggling with sleep can have such an impact.

It sounds like you're trying really hard to juggle everything, which is really hard to do when you're running on empty. Good on you for persevering and telling yourself that you'll get there Heart 

How are you feeling today? 

Highlighted

@Bre-RO it definitely does. I think I nearly fainted towards the end of school...

Thank you, and persevering is hard. But I'm getting there.

I honestly feel like crap.
My head is hurting, and everything is spinning. And I'm standing up on the train. I just want this permanent illness to go away.

I got so bad today, that a teacher asked if I was okay, and if I needed to go to the sick bay.

I'm coming to the end of my rope with exhaustion... 😔
Highlighted

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx ,

I'm so sorry it's been such a hard day. How are you going right now? Are you ok?

Tom

Highlighted

Hey @TOM-RO
I'm going okay, just pushing through my room cleaning, so I can go to youth tonight. It's worship night, and I am writing down some prayer points for it. They're things that myself and my family really need, and I think that with the help of others, I can pray and sing my way through the problems I'm praying for.

I'm really not okay, but I will be. I just need to let everything out, and tonight I can do that.

My body is aching, mainly my head, and everything is still a blur. I think I've gotten paler too... oh well. I'll survive, and this is something I really need to do. Not just for me, but for my family too.

My siblings keep fighting, and I don't want it to happen anymore. Then there's all the money getting spent, on camps, instrumental music, travel to and from school, food, and many other things. So I want to do what I can to solve these issues and my problems too.
Highlighted

Last night was so much better, and I got the support I needed.

For some reason, I started to think badly about myself, crying and shaking in a corner. I was perfectly fine, until the pastor started speaking on the mic.

I didn’t end up praying for my family, but I did think about them briefly.

I am so blessed to have youth leaders who care about me, and know how to make me feel better about myself. I just hope that they don’t leave me like my mentors did. I’ve already suffered enough rejection by loved ones as it is... 😢

Highlighted

I’m glad to hear you got the support you needed last night Heart sorry I haven’t been a good support lately but I’m feeling a bit better today Smiley Happy
How are you going now?

That’s okay @Bananatime04, I understand. ❤️

I’m not too bad, but I’ve become really pale today. My head is hurting so much more than it was, but I’m doing all the normal things I do during the day... Not to mention how much Ive been bitten by mosquitoes! I’m itchy all over! And I have to go out to another worship night with my mum.

I get to have pizza for dinner before we go though!
I’m so exhausted, and there’s no doubt that I’ll be doing a. Lot tomorrow as well.

*Sigh*
Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

Mozzy bites, ouch!  Hope you're feeling better.  Enjoy the pizza, it's my favourite Heart

Highlighted

@TOM-RO yeah, they aren't fun.

I'm still tired, but I have relieved a lot of emotional stress. Last night I was prayed for by 2 people, a married couple. They are involved with the youth ministry, and are both wonderful people.

I was crying my heart out, and they were there to dry my tears. I am very blessed to have them in my life.

I did enjoy the pizza! Meatlovers is my favourite, but that's only because it has bbq sauce on the base. Tomato paste is just too tangy for me!

I'm relatively okay today. Just practicing my violin, and probably going to pack my books and stuff for tomorrow.
Highlighted

I’m so tired...

I nearly fainted again, but from exhaustion and overheating.

I am now trying to get my homework done, but I have to take care of my siblings and get them ready for bed. My parents are out at my school, for the info night, but its putting pressure on me to get it done.
I’m so exhausted, I haven’t practiced the songs I need to sing for the youth band, and everything is catching up on me.

I don’t know what to do. If I keep getting exhausted like this, I’m gonna faint at school. And if I get too burnt out, the same thing will also happen.

I am feeling a bit alone, too. It’s really early, and I’m feeling alone and tired. My head is hurting, and I’ve done something to my elbows during sport today. I bashed my left elbow into the window sill when I was sitting down, and before that, I bent my right elbow backwards whilst trying to intercept the ball.

Why do I have to suffer physically? It’s so hard, and mentally I’m getting frustrated.

*Sigh*