cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW Just need someone to talk to...

Hey @Andrea-RO

Yeah, it is a bit crazy. And even though gatherings are not allowed to be 100 people or more, youth is still on. My youth group is small, compared to others, so it’s not cancelled yet. But church has been cancelled, and that’s okay. I don’t know if I can cope with Kids church at the moment.

I really don’t have a great relationship with my family...
My siblings are needy, and I just don’t get a lot of time with my parents. I don’t even get much time to be with my whole family, because I don’t want to be around them. Not to mention all the assignments and revision I have to do, in amidst family stuff. But oh well. When we get locked down officially, there might be more time to be with each other.

Mum’s suggestion is to invite some church people over, some with kids my youngest siblings age, and my age. We call it Life Groups at our church, so we’ll try and make a tiny congregation that way. So yes, I quite like that idea. The only reason I’m actually talking to her as well...

Youth group probably wont do that, for reasons that it will probably crash everything entirely. And not everyone has messenger, FaceTime, or Skype either... I wish we all did though. I was just picturing that... If I was FaceTime-ing someone who is there, and we all played ‘bring em back alive’ I could be on someone’s device, and they’d have to bring me back alive. I’m laughing at the idea of it! Shame that youth will be cancelled too, soon. I guess it wouldn’t be the same if we all video chatted, because what games would we play? We need like a magic button to teleport items to a central caller, so they can shuffle cards or something, and once they’re dealt, teleport them back so we can all play card games or board games or something XD. Tech isn’t quite there yet though...
Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx , sorry for my slow replies. Yeah it was bad, I'm hoping it doesn't come back. They said cysts are common especially for women but where I had it (the broad ligament which is near my uterus on my left side or something? I don't know what it is either) is rare. 

Yeah I do have painful periods but the pill has helped so much so they're still painful but not as painful as they used  to be, thanks for the kind words. I still eat junk and a lot because it's hard for me since I pretty much have a binge eating disorder and I've tried to diet and eat healthy and less but it's so hard. I'm going to try and order some Youfoodz or Lite N Easy sometime if I can.

I'm sorry you're Anemic, I used  to be too and was also on Iron Tablets. Hopefully you can get some more and don't need to keep taking them.

I'm glad that I'm helping you, you're helping me too, that means a lot. Thanks xx

Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

I love your humorous and creative take on teleportation to facilitate card and board games.  We aren't there yet but one day maybe!  I played monopoly online recently and got whooped.  I'm convinced they cheated! Smiley Tongue

Hope you're doing well today Heart

Highlighted

Hey @musicfan_xo ,

Have you tried either youfoodz or Lite N Easy yet?  If so, do you recommend?  

Highlighted

I haven't ordered them yet but I've tried them both, both are good @Ronan-RO 

Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Heart I’ve missed talking to you! I’m sorry that I haven’t been around as much this week and last week Smiley Sad
Thinking of you Heart
Highlighted

I feel like a piece of crap.

Highlighted

Why, what's wrong? @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

Highlighted

I don't really know @musicfan_xo...

I just want to cry, and have someone to be with.
My parents are letting me out to youth, seeing as it's the last time it will be on for the next 4 months at least.

I just want to cry, but I don't want to take away other girls time with leaders...

I just feel so alone. The virus is making life worse, but what is the government trying to do? Contain it, when it's already out of hand?!

I'm going to go and get FaceTime contacts, which will be good. At least I can FaceTime others...

Everything has made me too stressed. And I'm scared I'm going to faint at youth as well. My burn out Is just hurting my normal life. And I don't even have much to do in the way of assignments anymore! *sigh*
Highlighted

I'm so sorry @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . At least you can go to youth group and get some Facetime contacts so that should be good. It would be nice if we could somehow meet each other, aswell as others here, or show what we look like but we can't because of privacy, understandable, sigh. Would be awesome though, wish I could give you a hug.

It's okay to cry, I hope you don't faint. I'm here, I know it's not the same. Yeah the whole virus stuff is crazy, I want it to be over, I have a concert in June that I don't want to miss, sigh.

Take care, always here. Love and hugs xxgiphy.gif