cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW Just need someone to talk to...

Thank you @musicfan_xo

I wish we could too, but the only way we could do that, is by going to the same mod training. I have to wait until I’m 18, which is another 3 and a bit years away. But oh well, we still have ReachOut. At least we can talk to each other here.

I didn’t faint, but only because I had a couple of lollies. I didn’t eat very much dinner, because I wasn’t hungry. I’ll be okay though...

My parents ‘shrek’ musical got cancelled, so they aren’t happy about that. But they’ll live.

Thank you for the bunny. It’s cute!❤️
Highlighted

You're welcome for the Bunny, yes it is cute! I'm glad you didn't faint, and yeah that's understandable about Reach Out, as you said at least we have this, yay!

Sorry to hear about the Shrek thing too. Take care xx

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

Highlighted

@musicfan_xo yeah.

I'm glad I didn't either, but I only didnt because I ate some sugar.

I don't really care about the shrek thing, because my parents were going to go. Now I don't have to stay home with all my siblings alone.
Highlighted

I feel terrible.
Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, how has your day been today? It sounds like last night was a rough one Heart 

Highlighted

Hey @Taylor-RO

It was, sort of. My thoughts were so negative, I just kept writing them down on paper at youth.
Last night wasn’t as bad though. Still, I felt bad.

A leader, one who looks after the seniors, was sitting with me, and tried to make me open up to her. I did eventually, but I was already really negative. I let her read my writing, and she could relate to me.

It’s sad, how so many people feel hate for themselves. And I’m ashamed to be one of them...

That leader wrote me a message, while I went to say hi to another one, and it was a lovely one. I’m going to pin it to my pinboard where I can see it. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

I’m so tired...

I just want to stay home, and sleep.
My legs are sore, and one of the reasons I woke up in the night too.

I have a presentation today, which I don’t want to do. It’s not finished either.
I also have a cyst or a very large pimple on my chin, and I just want it gone. I accidentally poked at it, because I was so annoyed with it and thought it was a blind pimple. I normally get blind pimples, but this is the first cyst I’ve had. Hopefully it will drain out on its own, but I have an appointment with my gp about some other stuff anyway, so I can get it checked if I need to.

I just want today to be over. I can’t deal with the travel today, I can’t deal with the stress, and I can’t deal with anything today. I don’t want to go to school.
Highlighted

Sorry you feel that way @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . I feel bad about last night, I apologised to @Bananatime04 on my thread, the "is anyone around" one since the other one got deleted, fair enough.

I'll be taking some time away after this, I just wanted to say that I'm truly very sorry and it won't happen again to anyone, I feel quite guilty and I take full blame, I shouldn't have acted that way so there's no excuses. Anyway, I care and I'm sorry. Take care both of you. Feel free to comment and tag me in things I just won't be on here for a while.

Highlighted

Hey there @xXLexi_Lou122Xx , 

I just wanted to check in and see how you're feeling now? It sounds like it's been a really tough morning for you, I can hear how exhausted you're feeling. I know there's a lot of us who are doing it pretty tough at the moment, it's such a full on time. 

It's absolutely okay to take some time out if you need it tonight - being kind to yourself is so important. 

Image result for be kind to yourself GIF

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here
Highlighted

Hey @Janine-RO
I'm still feeling bad, and my body is so very very very close to shutting down. I'm on the train now, but I'm sitting down. Hopefully I'll be okay until I get home...

My sister decided to be an asshole again, which she won't stop doing. Every time she texts me, saying that she's walking with her friends after school. But she needs to stick with me and my brother. The amount of times she has missed the train because of her friends, is making me frustrated. So now I'm taking it the next step further, and actually telling mum. I can't deal with my sister anymore. So I'm done.

She can deal with the consequences, and it will be her fault, not mine. I'm just trying to do my job of looking out for her, and if she doesn't care anymore, then why should I?

To make things worse, her friend, who is also on our basketball team for juniors, and sucks at it too, yelled at me, saying that she will make the train, because she "has 9 minutes, she will make the train!"

As far as I'm concerned, she has no clue how my family works, and she has no clue what my sister has done in the past.

But all of this, makes me sad. I'm already sad and upset about myself, I don't need another person making me feel worse. But it's too late for her to do me good. She's already done me worse, and so has her friend.

I'm so done with everything. Even school. I'm not looking after my sister in this way anymore. She can be her own responsibility now.😥