cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW Just need someone to talk to...

@Bananatime04it's okay, I don't expect a reply from everyone straight away.

My day has consisted of cleaning my room, which I've gotten out of until now, and eating. I
My sister made a cob loaf, and I had to help finish it. It was soooo good!

Anyways, I could be better. But I'll be okay...

Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I am so sorry that you’ve been struggling with SH thoughts.. but I just want to say, if drawing the SH stops you from actually doing it, could that be a coping strategy for you? If it’s too distressing that’s okay you don’t have to but I found drawing it helpful Smiley Happy has anything else been stopping you from SHing? If not we could come up with some strategies you could turn to?
Sounds like an okay day.. I’ve been driving all day! I’m at my pops Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 I don’t exactly have SH thoughts. It’s kind of like my drawing is my SH...
Does that make sense?

Sometimes I want to draw something bad, but I know that I tend to make things worse for myself when I draw those things. Like, I can’t hurt myself, it just feels wrong, and I would never inflict pain on myself, ever. But doing those drawings of SH and add all of my Self-Hate, its almost like a mental picture of a physical injury that I don’t have. I don’t know if that makes sense or not.
Highlighted

I’m sorry for the misunderstanding @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Sad I imagine that would still cause You intense distress! Is it similar to the song lyrics from last year? If so, what helped you overcome that?

I hear what you’re saying and I feel so sorry for you Smiley Sad I’m willing to try my best to support you through this though Heart
Highlighted

It's not your fault @Bananatime04. I have a weird way of life, so I guess I'm a little different to everyone else.

Yeah, it's quite similar to the song lyrics last year. I still have mental scars that I see on my arms, but I went to youth group and had leaders to help me overcome it.

Again, I also still suffer from anxiety and depression. So I can't exactly get those thoughts out of my head. And I can't contact my leaders, because they're probably busy, seeing as they haven't replied to my texts...
Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, it is okay to be different! You have explained everything pretty well. I am sorry that this is something you are struggling with at the moment though. It is okay to have really tough times and to be upset and sad Smiley Sad 

It sounds like drawing is a way for you to express yourself openly. What kind of drawings do you enjoy doing? Please let me know if this not appropriate for you.. but instead of texting your leaders, would you ever ask if you are able to Facetime with them when they are free? With everything going on at the moment, a lot of people are trying to get used to video chatting as a way to combat social isolation Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx how are you going today?

Highlighted

Thank you @Taylor-RO
I guess I cant really do much about it anyway. I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed, and my violent twitches are back again... I feel like I need to get my twitches looked at or something, because I feel like its not normal. But hopefully it stops soon.

Drawing is something I’d love to do more often, when school doesn’t take over my life. But because of how I’ve been feeling towards myself, I’ve started to draw things I don’t want to draw. Particularly SH, because I feel and see it mentally. But I don’t want to draw it, so in a way, I have SH. But not physically. I see it physically, but its not really there. I don’t even know if that makes sense... 😣

I just texted my leader, and hopefully we can FaceTime tomorrow. My thoughts and feelings are back again tonight, and probably will stay until the end of the week, on and off. But yes, FaceTime-ing is a solution in a way.

@JazzInMay I’m not doing very well. As stated above, my violent twitches are back, and I just feel worthless, overwhelmed, and just yucky in general.

Thank you for checking in though. I just need to talk to someone, either virtually or in real life. Hopefully it helps...
Highlighted

And to make things worse, I’m probably about to pass out.

My body is against me, I swear.

I’ll be safe, and okay until tomorrow. Hopefully my health has reinforced itself by then.
Highlighted

Welp...
I had that dream again... Me having multiple seizures in one dream, in front of all the people that I love...
I hate that dream, and I just want it to go away.

It’s so distressing, and when that dream happens, I feel like I’m about to die.

Why do I feel so alone?