cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW Just need someone to talk to...

I’m feeling horrible...

My thoughts are racing, and my body keeps twitching like crazy. I don’t know what’s wrong, and I want to cry so bad. I drew another drawing that I regret drawing, and I can’t do anything about it.

Nothing is helping, I don’t know what to do anymore...
Highlighted

I’m so sorry to hear that @xXLexi_Lou122Xx  Smiley Sad Do you feel you are experiencing a bit of anxiety atm? It’s okay to cry and it’s okay to express what you’re feeling, I’m happy if you want to talk about what’s going on or listen if you need to vent Heart I know those drawing cause a lot of distress for you.. could you rip that piece of paper, scrunch it up and throw it away, as if you’re throwing the thoughts away? I used to find this helpful Smiley Happy

CDA47CFC-9B7F-4455-95E7-B56A6235E204.jpeg

C71AB75E-1288-4D60-AEF8-6024DA48AA45.jpeg

52936F30-7C3B-4EF5-928C-FF84AB78140A.jpeg

Me and Eddie are sending you lots of warm hugs Heart you’ll be okay xx 

Highlighted

@Bananatime04 Yeah... but it keeps randomly sparking up, for no reason. My self hate is getting worse, and my hands keep drawing the things I try not to draw...

I wish I could scrunch them up, and throw them away. But they’re on my iPad, and I can’t just delete them. I have to believe that I’m not those things that I drew, but I’ve been feeling this way for so long, its basically what I feel like I became...

Thanks for the Eddie Hugs.❤️

My leader and said that she wont call me until Friday, so I can’t burden her with that...
She has uni, work, and other stuff to do throughout the week, with Friday and Saturday set aside for calling and checking in with me and the other girls.

But I feel like a burden, to her. I cant keep relying on her to be there for me when i need it. i have to be my own shoulder to cry on. 😣😔😢
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx that sounds like a lot of pressure for one person to be handling.. please don’t feel as if you have to keep this to yourself. With all this limited contact with other people, would you consider connecting with a counsellor at kids helpline until this settle back down? I think you’d really benefit from it.. my counsellor is lovely and if I’m allowed I could tell you her name if you want to request for her? Or we could ask the mods or community managers to email it through to you?
I’m not sure how I can help you if you’re unable to delete them and they’re on your ipad.. perhaps @Maddy-RO might have some suggestions?

Do you think it would be helpful to contact the other girls? they might be able to offer you some additional comfort Smiley Happy
You’re not a burden, that’s what she’s there for Heart
Highlighted

3D5F4988-E694-4584-BA2A-4C5D21ACC216.gif

Could you try give this a go for me @xXLexi_Lou122Xx ? Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Sorry @Bananatime04, I fell asleep...

I have had a bad experience with KHL, because all they do is repeat the things I say to them, and just suggest things that I’ve already clearly stated don’t work... Unless your counsel or is different? I’d love to talk to her, but only if she’s different to all the robot-like ones.

I don’t really have much of a good relationship with the other girls atm... they are all younger than me, and I have also kind of matured a bit more than they have. That’s not my words though, I’ve been told I’m a lot more mature than the girls are by others.

Maybe I can reach out to the girls when we’ve had more time to get to know each other...
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx yes I know what you’re talking about! It took me like 5 tries to find her and she’s so helpful. She gives you time to speak and is VERY comforting Smiley Happy and if you call her, her voice is so calm and she doesn’t just tell you the usual Breathing activity, oh use this resource, oh try meditation. No, she is so comforting in her choice of responses and will work with you, rather than just telling you to do the basic strategies and expect that to fix your problems. I mean, it’s worth a try right?
Lifeline is pretty bad for repeating what you say and the “that sounds tough” “I hear you’re feeling.....” like yea I just said that, you gonna help me? My counsellor isn’t like that Smiley Happy she’s working tomorrow night if you want to try?

That’s okay, I wasn’t sure if you were close Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Thank you for being here with me @Bananatime04. I really appreciate it.❤️

I think I will try it, but I still don’t know her name...

I haven’t tried lifeline, mainly because I just don’t like using helplines. eHeadspace was pretty bad though...

I might talk to some of the other girls in my group, but I don’t know how mature they are, and how well they can handle my heavy topics...
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

I agree, Eheadspace is very bad. I do not like it. No offence to anyone I just had a horrible experience

Let us know how it goes Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Thank you @Bananatime04, I’ll see if I can chat with her tomorrow night.

Thank you again,❤️