cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW Just need someone to talk to...

I just had an argument with my mum...
Now I’m feeling worthless all over again, and I want to call a leader, but I cant because they wont answer because its not a Friday or Saturday yet.

And now I have some sort of pain in my knee, and my shakes are back. My shakes are uncontrollable, and my knee feels like its on fire. I think I have some sort of nerve pain, but I dont know what nerve pain is, because I’ve never had it before, and I’m scared because I’ve never had it before, and mixed with my current feelings is making everything amplified and I cant calm down I dont know what to do.

Why do I have to feel like this, and feel so alone? 😣😭
Highlighted

Yup, I have nerve pain in my knee.

I’m scared that I’ve done something to it, and if it gets worse, I might not be able to walk on it...

Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I have also damaged my knee due to sports injuries so I can definitely feel you right now! I usually have my knee strapped when my pain plays up.. so you have any tape?

I’m sorry about your argument with your mum.. would it help to make it up to her with something nice? Or maybe just give it some time Smiley Happy you’re not worthless! Definitely not to me Heart

I’m here Heart
Highlighted

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx,

I am sorry that you are struggling tonight. Did your leaders mention that they are only available to chat Friday and Saturday? Either way, it sucks that you are feeling so alone. Is there something else that would be helpful right now? Smiley Happy

Have you had a chat to your Mum about the pain that you are feeling in your knee? I don't want you to feel worried or scared Heart

Highlighted

@Bananatime04 damn, that’s not fun. But I don’t even know what’s causing my knee to hurt so badly. It’s probably my undiagnosed arthritis, which is still getting looked into...

I don’t know if we have any tape... I have a black brace, with some sort of bar on either side of it, but I don’t think that will help the area it’s in...

I wish i could make it up to her... But it’s not just tonight. I’m tired of getting yelled at for no reason. Thats not just my mum either. My Dad and sister also yell at me, despite me not doing anything wrong in the first place. Honestly, I wish I could feel loved by my family. They don't seem to know when enough is enough. But then again, its my fault for bottling everything up again.

Aww, thank you! I’m sorry though. I may not be worthless to you, but the demons in my head say I am...

I really appreciate you helping me. I don’t know where I’d be, without you here.❤️
Highlighted

@Taylor-RO its okay. It’s not your fault I’m struggling. It’s mine...

Yeah, my leader said she can only do Fridays and Saturdays for checking in. But I did check in with a different leader, because she has helped me so many times in the past. I spoke to her just now, on a video chat. She’s so wonderful, I’ll be calmer soon because of her.

It does suck, feeling alone. It also sucks, literally being alone in a house full of people. 7 people in a house, not the best number of people in a house, to feel alone in.

I would talk to my mum, but there’s still a fair bit of heat between us all. I think like @Bananatime04 suggested, time will only tell with this part.
Even if time just makes me more distant from everyone...

I’ll just power through the pain, and I’ll put my brace on tomorrow. I hope it helps...

Highlighted

Good afternoon @xXLexi_Lou122Xx I'm so sorry to hear you had a fight with your mum as well as being in pain. In saying that, I'm really happy to hear that you have a wonderful leader who supports you. That is really special Heart 

How are you feeling today? 

Highlighted

@Bre-RO Yeah... But the argument has calmed down, even if I still have severe hateful thoughts towards myself because of it.

I’m feeling okay today, just a bit tired. I still have my exam I need to do, which isn’t even close to finished either...

I got to speak to my original leader, and she just made sure I was okay.

I am really tired for some reason, though... Like I want to sleep right now, but my body is awake. Smiley Indifferent
Highlighted

Welp...
I’ve been waiting in the queue for KHL, but its been over an hour. I’m starting to question whether I’ll get to speak to @Bananatime04’s councillor or not...
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I’m so sorry.. it usually takes around 1-2 hours (never over 2 hours) on a Friday night for them to answer when you contact via webchat. And I haven’t called her yet as it’s only 5:32 where I am.