cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW Just need someone to talk to...

It’s okay @Bananatime04, its not your fault.

I just got told by another counsellor, that she probably wont be able to talk to me. Apparently she’s really tied up right now. *Sigh*

The one time I try to use a helpline for the reason of myself, and I typically dont get even a little time... But your counsellor must be really good, if she’s that busy...

😔
Highlighted

Aw I’m sorry.. you’re not alone! That means I can’t either and I haven’t had any support other than reachout in a long time Smiley Sad it’s okay, we have each other Heart
She is often busy, that’s why I call earlier in the day to request her to call me back.. I didn’t do that today though
Highlighted

Thank you @Bananatime04.
I’m glad that we do have each other though, its better than literally being alone.

I might have to call her tomorrow. I did ask the counsellor on my chat to tell her I wanted to connect with her, so hopefully it will work out, and we can possibly talk to her tomorrow. Do you think you’ll call her tomorrow?

I was told that She’ll be on again tomorrow, from 2:30pm QLD time.
Highlighted

Yea I know she’s on tomorrow.. I will also be contacting her. Could you let me know when you call her so I can call after you or just before your chat is over @xXLexi_Lou122Xx?
I hope she’s as helpful for you as she is for me

What have you been up to today?
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 yeah, I can do that. You can also just let me know when you want to call her, and I’ll hop in the queue straight after you’re on to her.
Highlighted

I’ve been restringing my violin, because the strings needed changing, and were getting unravelled.

I’ve also been working on my humanities exam, which is due today, but I haven’t finished yet. And I still need to take photos of it, and email it to my teacher again... *sigh*

I also made pizzas for dinner, which was good. Even if my mum and dad were both a bit rude to me this evening, again.

What have you been up to today?
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx cool Smiley Happy
I also have a history assignment.. it’s a battle report though :/ is your school working from home?
Today I started a puzzle! It’s 1000 pieces and it’s really hard because a lot of the colours are similar
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 yeah, my school is working at home now too.

ooh~! I haven’t done a puzzle in forever!
What’s the picture supposed to look like when it’s done?
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx surely your teachers would understand if you needed more time? Our teachers at my school are offering a lot more support for students and are a lot more flexible with due dates Smiley Happy

Well, we got it from toyworld and there wasn’t many to choose from, it’s 2 chairs with a couple trees and lots of grass and a nice sunset Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@Bananatime04 not this teacher... He doesn’t even know how to control the class, or even teach the class.
My other teachers probably wouldn’t either, except for English. Even then, it gets quite stressful...

Ooh~ I haven’t been to toy world in ages! The last time I went, was probably at least 3 years ago, maybe more.

You’ll have to take a picture for me! And when its done, I might be able to try and draw it myself.
Honestly, just enjoy doing the puzzle. Despite it being long and sometimes frustrating! Smiley Happy