cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW Just need someone to talk to...

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I have just called khl to request a call back for myself at 8:30 your time so she won’t be available then and I also let her know that a friend by the name of Lexi will be trying to contact her sometime today Smiley Happy
Good luck
Highlighted

Okay @Bananatime04 I'm in the queue now, I was just transferred to her queue. But it's been longer than 30 minutes and she still hasn't replied to my chat
Highlighted

I give up.
I waited over 2 hours, just to talk to her. I understand that she's busy, but its not fair that I have to suffer, 2 days in a row, because I'm not important enough to talk to them.

I'm never using KHL again. I'm done with it.

I'm sorry if you feel offended by it, but I'm done with waiting and waiting for some support from them, and them not giving it at all.

I'm sorry. I'm done.
I'm safe.
Highlighted

It’s okay @xXLexi_Lou122Xx there’s no pressure.
Kids helpline is like that with me when I use the webchat as well.. I waited for 3 hours on a Friday night and missed gym for a session to find out she wasn’t available then a further 4 hours the next day with no success.

I hope you find the support you need
I tried
Highlighted

It's okay now @Bananatime04. I tried to call up, and it turns out that it's better when I call.

I'm going to use the call more often, and I talked to a different person. Your counsellor is a bit busy lately, but its okay now.
Thank you for trying to get me in touch with her though. I'll try and talk to her another time, I promise. ❤
Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Happy
How are you today?
Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04

I’m doing okay. I’m just trying to get an overdue assignment done, even though I’m on holidays now.
It was due on Friday, but I got so busy and didn’t get much of out done. My teacher doesn’t even have a draft, because he emailed home the entire assignment without giving any clarification on what to do or how to do it.

It’s so frustrating when he does that. I don’t like the teacher I have for it either, because he doesn’t know how to teach a class of year 9 students.

I’d rather send in the photos of pages with nothing on them, than have to finish this assignment. I don't even know how to do it. And my parents are no help either. They won’t help me. I’ll probably just send in a half done assignment with the draft pages, and forget about the final copy and plan.

And its a topic that I don’t find interesting, so I have less motivation, therefore leaving me without a good mark.

Okay, maybe I’m not so good right now. But apart from the frustration of my assignment, I’m doing okay. Thank you for checking in with me❤️.
Highlighted

Awww @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Sad
What is the assignment topic? And how much have you done so far? I could try help you, depending on what topic Smiley Happy
I have a few teachers like that.. I get how frustrating it can be!
Last year, I was really having a rough patch with my mental health and submitted a blank document. It didn’t affect my total end of year grade I don’t think. At least, not significantly because I still passed but if that’s what you have to do, it’s okay. Don’t put too much pressure on yourself Heart take these holidays to look after yourself and have a break from everything Smiley Happy could you limit or schoolwork for just today then focus on taking care of yourself for the next 2 weeks?

Thinking of you Heart
Also if it helps, I’ve got a battles report due soon and I don’t even know what date it started, that’s how much research I’ve done (none). My plan is also overdue
Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx  

Just checking in with you Smiley Happy.  I remember having to do uninteresting assignments at school, they sucked!  This is especially true when the instructions are so unclear.  

The only advice I can give is to try and find it at least tolerably interesting, even if it's a small component of it.  Then ensure you address the key words in the assignment topic.  If you do that you can't go wrong.  Also, have you tried studying in intervals, like do 35 minutes of assignment work followed by a 15 minute break?  Set it up on your phone maybe?

I wonder if you could reward yourself for doing it, whether it's an activity (limited I know!) or something delicious?  Or you could simply imagine the relief you'll have when you finally get it out of the way Heart  

Sending you positive vibes to get it done Heart.  If I had a dollar for every uninteresting assignment I've done during my life, I could buy an aeroplane Smiley Tongue Well, not quite!

Highlighted

@Bananatime04 It’s on the Industrial Revolution, but its an essay that is trying to prove a point or something. I don’t even know how or what I’m proving!

It says: “Write an essay to analyse, explain and justify what was the significance of the Industrial Revolution and its positive/negative impact on society?”

It doesn’t even have correct grammar or punctuation! I just hate humanities...